- Viaggio nel Tempo per le Incursioni: Tempio Nero
- Bilanciamenti per le Classi, in particolare:
- Stregone Distruzione;
- Ladro Scaltrezza e Fuorilegge;
- Druido Guardiano;
- Monaco Mastro Birraio e Misticismo;
- Cacciatore di Demoni Rovina;
- Nuovi eventi/Micro-Festività;
- Una serie di missioni con Cromie e Magni Barbabronzea;
- Spedizioni per le Mascotte: Gnomeregan e Miniere della Morte;
La patch è al momento disponibile sul PTR, quindi come al solito tutto quello che leggete/vedete non sarà definitivo fino alla versione live. Cosa ne pensate?
Lore ha scritto
Welcome to the Patch 7.2.5 Public Test Realm! To kick off this phase of 7.2.5 development, we’d like to take a moment to give you a short synopsis of our major goals and content for this patch, as well as what you’ll be able to experience once PTR realms are active.Similar to Patch 7.1.5, 7.2.5 is what we’re considering a “smaller” patch for Legion. That said, it still has some pretty substantial content updates, including:
- An epic, time-twisting questline involving everyone’s favorite walking paradox: Chromie!
- An assortment of new events, including the Auction House Dance Party, the Moonkin Festival, and a transmog competition we’re calling the Trial of Style.
- Three words: Black Temple Timewalking.
Another key focus for this patch is on class design, particularly for a few specs that need some extra attention. We’re likely to end up making adjustments for many specs to some degree, but we’re currently looking primarily at:
- Destruction Warlocks
- Outlaw and Subtlety Rogues
- Brewmaster and Mistweaver Monks
- Havoc Demon Hunters
- Guardian Druids
Once the PTR realms are live, the Trial of Style will be available for testing, as well as some of our initial class changes. Talk to Flaskataur in Dalaran to test out the Trial of Style. We’re currently planning to bring the PTR realms up later this week, depending on how this initial deploy goes – we’ll let you know how things progress.Thanks, and happy testing!