New Bonus Event - Mists of Pandaria Timewalking
For players at level 91 and higher, a new Bonus Event every few weeks.
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Stormstout Brewery
- Shado-Pan Monastery
- Mogu’shan Palace
- Siege of Niuzao Temple
- Gate of the Setting Sun
New Timewalking Vendor on Timeless Isle, offering:
- Reins of the Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent (Yu’lei, Daughter of Jade mount)
- 2 new pets—Infinite Hatchling (dragonkin) and Paradox Spirit (aquatic)
- Reputation Tokens for all major Pandaria factions and friendship items
- 2 new Toys—Adopted Puppy Crate and Portable Yak Wash
- Chilled Satchel of Vegetables, to help chefs who've missed out on Pandaren cuisine
- Updated equipment selections from Pandaria factions
Brawler’s Guild Returns!
After a quick break to mend some wounds and broken bones, everyone’s favorite fighting series is back. A new set of challenging encounters are coming to town, and it’s up to you to muscle your way past them for glory and prizes.
New solo boss fights:
- Master Paku
- a Seagull
- Ray D. Tear
- Johnny Awesome
- And many more!
- The Brawler’s Burly Basilisk mount
- Pugilist’s Powerful Punching Ring (transports you to Brawl’gar or Bizmo’s)
- New shirts and Achievements
- Tylarr Gronnden (new battle pet)
Invites to the Brawler’s Guild have been reset. Please look for a Blood-Soaked Invitation when opening emissary bags or completing dungeons. If you just can’t wait to get your invitation, you might want to fight the elite vrykul of Shield’s Rest in Stormheim, who know a thing or two about brawling.
Many special days of the year are coming to Azeroth. Prepare to join everyone as, for one to three days, players celebrate unique occurrences such as the Hatching of the Hippogryphs, Spring Balloon Festival, and the Thousand Boat Bash.
Artifact Knowledge and Class Hall Updates
New Bind-on-Account items are available from the Artifact Researcher in your Class Order Hall. These items can be sent to alternate characters to immediately get them to higher Artifact Knowledge levels.
For new players just reaching 110, there is a new set of repeatable quests that will allow you to immediately exchange Order Hall Resources for Artifact Knowledge up to Artifact Knowledge level 15.
The time it takes to complete Class Hall research has been reduced. A shorter time to complete Class Hall research for Tiers 3, 4, 5, and 6 will make it easier to upgrade your Class Halls on alts and new characters.
Find Premade Groups from the Quest Tracker
When you’re looking for players that are doing the same World Quest, you can now easily search for groups in the Quest Tracker. For group quests, a small button will appear next to the quest name. For all other quests, right click the quest name and then click “Find Group.” This will automatically launch a search for groups of players who are doing that quest. If none are found, you can start a group with one click – all the details will be filled in for you.
More Group Finder updates:
- A new option allows you to make groups only visible to friends and guildmates of people in the group.
- When searching for groups, groups who need your role (based on your active specialization) are sorted to the top of the list.
- You will receive a more descriptive message when you are declined when attempting to join a group that is full.
Legion Companion App
The Legion Companion App has been updated to support World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5, including bug fixes and functionality improvements.
New Legendary Items
Many new and wondrous Legendary items are now to be found in the Broken Isles. The hunt is on for new Legendaries for every class!
- Many 3-star recipes have had their drop rates increased.
- Four new neck enchants have been added. All four enchants have 3 ranks:
- Rank 1 recipes can be purchased from a vendor in the Farondis Hub.
- Rank 2 recipes are found on creatures in specific Broken Isles zones (except Suramar), as long as you know the rank 1 recipe.
- Rank 3 recipes are found in emissary chests for those zones, at a 20% chance. The rank 3 recipe requires knowledge of the rank 1 or 2 recipe.
- Mark of the Ancient Priestess now heals for 400% of spell power.
- Mark of the Claw now gives 1000 haste and Critical Strike (was 550 at level 110).
- Mark of the Trained Soldier gives 600 Mastery (was 300).
- Mark of the Hidden Satyr damage is now 200% spell power or 250% attack power, whichever is higher.
- A new quest has been added which rewards and unlocks a new shoulder enchant for Engineers: Boon of the Builder.
- Boon of the Builder can be purchased from Hobart Grapplehammer after this quest is completed.
- Boon of the Builder rewards Sprocket Containers from kills in the world, about once an hour. These can contain guns/gun parts, engineering consumables, new goggle recipes, and a special new reagent called Hardened Felglass, used for goggles (see below).
- Added a new quest at level 110 for that rewards the recipe for a Rechargeable Reaves Battery. This item can be used once every 30 minutes and does not have charges.
- Four new goggles have been added, with a base item level of 880.
- Damage from the click effect for all Legion goggles is now similar to the damage from Gunpowder Charge, with a shared cooldown.
- The damage for Head Shot has been increased substantially.
- All Vantus Runes have had their benefit increased from 1000 Versatility to 1500 Versatility.
- The material cost of all Vantus Rune recipes has been reduced by half.
- There are six new world quests in Dalaran titled “Gemcutter Needed”. That means you, probably.