- Rimosso il limite di Sigillo del Destino Temprato ottenibile per settimana. Se ne possono possedere fino a 20 contemporaneamente, anziché 10.
- Modifiche a classi, prevalentemente nei bonus del Tier 17.
Rygarius ha scritto
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Mineral nodes should now only be displayed on the mini-map when a character is inside the mine. Characters with Track Minerals active will continue to see mineral nodes from outside the Mine.
Raids and Dungeons
- Bonus Roll Changes
- Seal of Tempered Fate can now be purchased from the Fate-Twisters for gold and no longer has a cap on how many can be obtained per week. Additionally, characters can now hold up to a maximum of 20 Seals of Tempered Fate (up from 10).
- Mastery: Blood Shield's Physical damage absorption shield from Death Strike now also counts as having an active mitigation effect active.
- Breath of Sindragosa now costs 20 Runic Power per second for Blood Death Knights.
- Tranquilizing Shot has switched functionality with Glyph of Tranquilizing Shot. Tranquilizing Shot no longer costs Focus but has a 10-second cooldown.
- Glyph of Tranquilizing Shot has switched functionality with Tranquilizing Shot. Glyph of Tranquilizing Shot causes Tranquilizing Shot to cost 40 Focus instead of a 10-second cooldown.
- Flameglow now absorbs up to a maximum of 20% damage from each attack (down from 30%).
- Tier-17 2-piece set bonus for Fire Mages has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown of Inferno Blast by 2 seconds.
- Cloak of Shadows now has a 90-second cooldown (up from 60 seconds).
- Tier 17 4-piece set bonus for Restoration Shaman now reduces the mana cost of Chain Heal by 50% for 8 seconds (down from 75% reduction for 10 seconds).
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Destruction Warlocks has been redesigned. It now causes Incinerate to deal 25% more damage on targets affected by the Warlock's Immolate.
- Tier-17 4-piece set bonus for Arms Warrior has been redesigned. It now reduces the cost of Mortal Strike by 5 Rage.