Blizzard ha scrittoGarrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Item rewards received from a Garrison invasion now have a chance to be Warforged, contain a socket, or tertiary stats.
- Barn: Iron Trap, Improved Iron Trap, and Deadly Iron Trap now have a 15-second cooldown (down from 30 seconds).
- Mine Levels 2-3: Mining Carts now contains more Primal Spirits and Archeology fragments. The amount of ore given by each mining node has been adjusted to a more appropriate level.
- Death Knight
- Breath of Sindragosa should now work correctly with the Plaguebearer talent, extending the duration of diseases when used.
- Chi Explosion's visuals should now be more visible and the ability's sound effects should no longer be too quiet.
- Beacon of Light sound effects should no longer be excessively loud.
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Assault on Socrethar's Rise: Sargerei Binders should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
- Dreadpiston: Dreadpiston should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
- Assault on the Gorian Proving Grounds: Increased the spawn rate of creatures and NPCs in the quest area.
- Challenge of the Masters: Warlord Dharl of the Thrice-Bloodied Blade really should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
- Items obtained from Garrison Mission above level 615 now have a chance to be Warforged, contain a socket, or tertiary stats.
- Lumber Mill: Legacy of the Ancients has increased spawn rates of Medium Timber around the Botani Marsh area in Shadowmoon Valley.
Creatures and NPCs
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Increased the spawn rate of creatures and NPCs in the Mok'gol Watchpost area.
- Brutag Grimblade should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
- Hallvalor Blademaster should no longer be chasing players for excessively long distances.
- Katsuo should no longer be incorrectly using Wind Walk to target players that they're not in combat with.
- Fangraal and Kronus now have 25% less health.
- Grand Marshal Tremblade and High Warlord Volrath now scales their health based on the number of players in the zone.
- Alliance captains should now be retreating in the correct direction.
- Resolved an issue where multiple captains dying at the same time could cause an incorrect number of captains to respawn.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- After a lengthy discussion with the Postmaster regarding their mailing habits, the Postmaster should no longer be mailing back gray quality items and money that haven't been looted by characters.
- Resolved an issue where completing a Warlords of Draenor Dungeon was incorrectly being crediting progress towards the achievement, Queuing Spree.
- Grimrail Depot
- Fire effects for Slag Blast and Slag Tanker should now be visible across all graphics settings.
- Iron Docks
- Grimrail Enforcers: Resolved a looting issue that could occur depending on the order that Ahri'ok Dugru, Makogg Emberblade, and Neesa Nox are defeated in.
- Skulloc: Resolved a looting issue that could occur depending on the order that Skulloc, Koramar, and Zoggosh were defeated in.
- The Everbloom
- Mutagen can now stack up to 10 times (down from 20) and have a maximum duration of 1 minute.
- Ancient Protectors: Shaper's Fortitude has been removed on Heroic difficulty.
- Upper Blackrock Spire
- Orebender Gor'ashan's visuals for his Electric Pulse should now correctly reflect the ability's area-of-effect.
- Challenge Mode
- Items contained within the Challenger's Strongbox now have a chance to be Warforged, contain a socket, or tertiary stats.
- Class book abilities should now be correctly removed when leaving Ashran.
- [Still in testing] Crafted gear and weapons received an item level boost. Tooltips for the items will still display the incorrect (older) item level.
- Crafted Tier-2 weapons now have an item level of 645 (up from 640).
- Crafted Tier-3 weapons now have an item level of 660 (up from 655).
- Crafted Tier-3 gear now have an item level of 670 (up from 665).
- Rare (blue) quality items now have a greatly increased chance to disenchant into Draenic Dust instead of a Small Luminous Shard. Additionally, characters with the Enchanting profession should receive more Draenic Dust while disenchanting an item.
- [Still in testing] Mark of Blackrock now requires 3 Temporal Crystals (down from 15) and 5 Scorcerous Earth (down from 10).
- [Still in testing] Mark of Shadowmoon now requires 3 Temporal Crystals (down from 15) and 5 Scorcerous Fire (down from 10).
- Swapblaster's visual effect should no longer persist indefinitely.
- Resolved an issue where buffs received from a Shamanstone was incorrectly causing the character to travel much more slowly while on a flight path.
Scritto da 26 novembre, 2014 09:39,Il 25 novembre sono stati applicati numerosi hotfix alle classi, professioni, dungeon e guarnigioni. Segue l'elenco dei cambiamenti apportati.