Celestalon ha scritto
We have another alpha build going up today, primarily focused on bugfixes.Notable changes focused on classes:
- Class Status – We’ve made many iterations based on feedback and testing. Here are some highlights:
- General – Tuning has started! A very rough pass has been made over all classes to get them into the same ballpark. Note that we have not yet finished a first tuning pass on artifacts yet; some specs are still significantly under- or over-powered with full artifacts. At this point, class mechanics are firm, but not necessarily set in stone yet.
- Protection Paladins – Revisions to Judgment, Avenger’s Shield, Consecration, and Shield of the Righteous, and Hammer of the Righteous, to create better gameplay. Seraphim readded as a talent.
- Brewmaster Monks – Gift of the Ox changed to trigger more reliably, and not trigger more often at low health. This effect has been moved to a talent, replacing Secret Ingredients. Expel Harm readded as a baseline ability.
- Retribution Paladins – Holy Wrath talent replaced with a new version of Sanctified Wrath.
- Marksmanship Hunters – Vulnerable revised to not snare the target.
- Artifact Trait Status – Mechanics are firm at this point, but not necessarily set in stone. An initial tuning pass is still ongoing. Some noteworthy changes include:
- Retribution Paladins – Divine Tempest and Echo of the Highlord tweaked.
- Brewmaster Monk – Active ability revised to grant a defensive benefit.
- Unholy Death Knight – Active ability revised to not overlap with Army of the Dead.
- Arcane Mages – Active ability revised to be attached to a target, instead of the ground.
- Broken Shore – Now ready for testing by Horde! We'd especially love to hear feedback about how it feels with both Horde and Alliance in there together. Please post feedback here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743715325
- Order Hall Campaigns – We’re ready to test the campaigns (including Missions) for a few additional classes:
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven't already as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743754371EDIT: Added one additional change to Mark of Aluneth.
EDIT: Updated with link to Broken Shore feedback thread.
Muffinus ha scritto
Horde players can now accept "The Battle for Broken Shore" from Captain Russo at the docks outside of Orgrimmar.Both Horde and Alliance forces will battle their way up the Broken Shore and through the Black City simultaneously, culminating in a dual-faction fight against Krosus and confrontation with Gul'dan. The following things are placeholder or incomplete:
- Intro quest
- Horde Finale
Known issues in this build:
- Krosus can sometimes stop attacking during the Horde phase.
- Baine will sometimes fail to path to Krosus.
- The first player who enters the scenario may end up in the water
Thank you for helping us test our first Horde/Alliance combined PvE scenario!