Ma la vera notizia è un'altra: la scheda delle statistiche del nostro personaggio è stata rinnovata, infatti ora mostrerà solo i valori utili posseduti. Vi piace la nuova versione?
Aerythlea ha scritto
Hey hey,A new Alpha build was deployed over night. This build includes a variety of revisions and bugfixes all around.Notable changes focused on classes:
- New Zone: Suramar!
- This zone is now open and ready for testing. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!
- New Dungeon: Court of Stars!
- This dungeon is now open and ready for testing. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!
- Class Status – We’ve made many iterations based on feedback and testing. Here are some highlights:
- Blood Death Knights – Significant revision to core rotation and many talents, to create better gameplay.
- Windwalker Monks – Further Storm, Earth, and Fire revisions to allow it to become the primary DPS cooldown.
- All Monks – Healing Elixirs revised to allow active use if desired.
- Retribution Paladins – Revisions to level 100 talents to make them more competitive.
- Balance Druids – Stellar Flare revised to simplify its use.
- Mistweaver Monks – Essence Font revised to add more interaction with other abilities.
- Restoration Shamans – Unleash Life returned as a talent.
- All Priests – Masochism and Desperate Prayer revised to be more competitive.
- Restoration Druids – Cultivation and Abundance talent locations swapped.
- PvP Talent Status – We’ve also revised several PvP talents:
- Fire Mages – Burning Determination redesigned.
- Frost Mages – Burst of Cold, Dense Ice, and Ice Form revised.
- Havoc Demon Hunters – Imprison revised.
- Outlaw Rogues – Thick as Thieves replaced Tricks of the Trade.
- Warlocks – Casting Circle and Essence Drain added.
- Artifact Trait Status – Nearly all traits are implemented at this point; only a few remain non-functional, or to-be-redesigned. (Tuning is still yet to come, of course.)
- Havoc Demon Hunters – Fury of the Illidari revised.
- Restoration Shamans – Gift of the Queen revised.
- Windwalker Monks – Strike of the Windlord revised.
- All remaining temporary talents have been replaced.
- World Quests Updated – Revisions to existing World Quests, and many more added.
- Order Hall Campaigns – We’re ready to test the campaigns (including Missions) for a couple additional classes:
- Demon Hunter
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven't already as well: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611081045
Fonte dell'immagine: mmo-champion