Kaivax ha scritto
After an intense season of conflict in Arenas and Battlegrounds, the time is coming soon to see who has climbed to the top of the PvP ranks. Prepare to fight your last battles of this season, and remember—there is no substitute for victory!
With the upcoming release of Patch 6.2, the Arena and Rated Battlegrounds Warlords Season 1 will be ending. Once the patch is live, we'll begin a roughly two-week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.
All players who believe that they may have qualified for Warlords Season 1 awards should note the following:
- In order to ensure you receive your award(s), please refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Warlords Season 1 has ended.
- Warlords Season 1 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.
Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. A few other things to keep in mind once the season has ended:
- The Honor cap will remain at 4,000.
- Warlords Season 1 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
- Rated Battleground and Arena matches will not be available during the break between seasons.
- We will confirm the start date of the forthcoming Warlords Season 2 in a post here in the weeks to come.
In war, you win or lose, live or die—and the difference is but an eyelash. To the battlefield!
Scritto da 10 giugno, 2015 09:27,Con la pubblicazione della patch 6.2, la prima stagione PvP di Warlords of Dreanor si concluderà ufficialmente e tutti i Punti Conquista verranno convertiti in Punti Onore ed oro.