Cambiamenti da non perdere
- È possibile ottenere al massimo un solo bottino settimanale dai boss esterni Drov e Tarlna di Gorgrond, anche se li si sconfigge entrambi.
- Drov e Tarlna non saranno più disponibili contemporaneamente.
- La ricompensa per l'aver sconfitto boss in modalità Ricerca delle incursioni non avviene più incorrettamente su base quotidiana, ma su base settimanale.
- Gli obiettivi bonus di Ashran ora possono essere completati una sola volta al giorno
Blizzard ha scrittoGarrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Resolved a situation that could cause ore and mining carts in a player's Garrison to despawn.
- Resolved an issue where players may sometimes not correctly accrue rested experience when entering their Garrisons.
- Garrison Invasions
- Players defeating the final boss that pushes their invasion score to over 1000 should now correctly be able to receive credit for obtaining a gold rating.
- Shooting Stars should no longer fail to trigger if the most recent target of Moonfire or Sunfire dies.
- Resolved a number of additional situations that could cause Kill Shot (Beast Mastery, Marksmanship) to not correctly reset its cooldown.
- Transcendence: Transfer should now continue to correctly reference new transfer locations after multiple uses.
- Insanity's (Shadow) snare should now be correctly affected by abilities that remove or reduces the duration of snare effects.
- Honor Among Thieves should no longer cause Rogues with the Anticipation talent to stand up after receiving a Critical heal.
Creatures and NPCs
- Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe! Rhonin, Leader of the Kirin Tor, should now be reciting their spoken lines to characters within a much smaller radius in the streets of the city of Dalaran. Note that his text... his text are still worth reading and continue to still be visible to those within the city.
- Rare creatures and NPCs are now immune to the Enslave Demon and Control Undead effect.
- Goren Protector, Orc Ancestor, Ancient Ogre, and Ghostly Arakkoa should now correctly scale to level 100.
- World Bosses
- The world bosses Drov the Ruiner and Tarlna the Ageless in Gorgrond now share a single loot eligibility lockout.
- Both Drov the Ruiner and Tarlna the Ageless should no longer be available at the same time.
- Cordana Felsong should now be visible to characters that are at or above level 98.
- May Tirta and James Lamone located in Zangarra can no longer be attacked by characters.
- Spires of Arak
- Solar Magnifier should no longer become untargetable if they are leashed while using the Excavation ability.
- Gordawg no longer uses Tectonic Slam.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Credit for defeating bosses on Raid Finder difficulty should no longer incorrectly have a daily reset instead of a weekly one.
- Tectus: Motes of Tectus should now be properly tracked in the boss frames as intended.
- Twin Ogron: Phemos' thrown weapons now persist for 16 seconds after Quake has finished casting.
- Ko'ragh should no longer benefit from Critical Strike auras from players that are under the effects of Dominating Power.
- Ko'ragh: Resolved an issue where players may be unable to use execute abilities against Ko'ragh when his health is low.
- Bloodmaul Slag Mines
- Slave Watcher Crushto: After being defeated, the miners should no longer be attackable, and no longer cause Croman to chase them out of range.
- Grimrail Depot
- Nitrogg Thundertower should no longer be able to get thrown off the train and wind up being stuck in evade mode.
- Added a second location for Iron Autocannon, Iron Limbcleaver, and Huge Crate of Weapons to the Grimrail Crash Site.
- Bonus objectives in Ashran now have a daily reset timer.
- Fortune Favors the Bold no longer provides a bonus to Honor Point gains.
- Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Healers leaving an Arena match should no longer sometimes cause Dampening to reset.
- Resolved an additional number of situations where players could incorrectly obtain items that require Vol'jin's Spear or Wrynn's Vanguard to equip from a Rated Battleground or The Coliseum.
- Healing effects from healing potions should no longer incorrectly be able to critically heal or Multistrike.
- Raid buffs to Mastery no longer counts for food that provides a well fed buff to the highest secondary stat.
- Personal Hologram's temporary hologram of yourself should now be easier to see.
- Resolved an issue where dispelling Prayer of Mending was incorrectly only removing a single charge instead of the entire effect.