Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- The chance to hit with Fel Rush has been aligned with the enemy’s full hitbox, rather than the center of the enemy.
- Players that disconnect during the starting experience quest “Breaking Out” do not need to abandon and reaccept the quest in order to continue.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Demon Hunters from using Heart of the Nightwing and the Obsidian Nightwing mount.
- Casting Surrender to Madness while in Proving Grounds no longer kills you.
- Wild Imps should now properly trigger damage from Greater Blessing of Might.
- When Unstable Affliction is dispelled, it now deals 120% of the remaining spell damage (was 200%).
- Thunder Clap will now more reliably hit targets near the edge of its radius.
Dungeons and Raids
- Increased the health of many low-level Classic dungeon enemies.
- Fixed a bug that hid the entrance portal to Zul’Gurub in rare cases.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some zones that were marked for invasion from beginning the invasion as expected.
- Demon invasion final world bosses now do moderately less damage to players.
- Nethershards can now be found on the remains of the Reconstructed Fel Reaper 5000 and Dread Commander Nath'razel.
- Mounted players will now properly see dialogue during Legion invasions.
- Turn Ally no longer works on a player that is already under the effects of Give in to Darkness.
- Fixed a bug that caused the time remaining for some invasions to display an incorrect value.
- Players who received the Sargerei Disguise and destroyed it should have the toy added to their collection.
- During "A Lingering Suspicion", the quest item Loathsome Remnant should always drop, regardless of how quickly Tormented Souls or Tormented Citizens are killed.
- A new Alliance graveyard has been added in Azshara near to the Illidari anti-invasion camp.
Scritto da 12 agosto, 2016 09:25,Ecco le note degli hotfix applicati l'11 Agosto:
12 agosto 2016, 13:08
Iscritto il: 13 ottobre 2015, 15:13
Anche il nerf ai boss finali era praticamente scontato.Prevedibile... era così anche nel ptr. Quasi non si riusciva a testare.0
Anche il nerf ai boss finali era praticamente scontato.
- Commenta la notizia