Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- The difficulty of the Tank Artifact Challenge at the Mage Tower has been adjusted:
- Highlord Kruul’s health reduced by 10%.
- Inquisitor Variss health reduced by 10%.
- Kor’vas Bloodthorn’s health increased by 100%.
- Nether Horror health reduced by 20%.
- Tormenting Eye health reduced by 20%.
- Smoldering Infernals are now summoned less frequently.
- When you first activate a portal of any given type with a beacon, it will now last 10 seconds longer.
- The chance to loot Portal-Stones that can be used to call down powerful Lieutenants has been doubled.
- The Warden Initiate has received additional training, and can now fly alongside you. She has also learned to use her abilities more frequently and in a smaller area of effect.
- Players can now vendor excess Sentinax beacons that they don't wish to hold on to.
- The Ashtongue Felsmith has become aware of his burning region, and is no longer standing in his forge at Deliverance Point.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally kept Gon from spawning as expected.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Rethu’s Incessant Courage from counting certain hostile creatures as valid targets.
- The flight path between Algen Point (Broken Shore) and Hafr Fjall (Stormheim) has been adjusted to follow a better route.
Scritto da 21 aprile, 2017 09:57,Il 19 Aprile sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix: