Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- [With realm restarts in each region] Players who have obtained different raid lockouts are now able to group together and queue for Black Temple Timewalking.
Dungeons and Raids
- The Tomb of Sargeras
- World Quest
- Dresanoth is no longer invisible and can be engaged while his World Quest is active.
- Mistress Sassz'ine
- Fixed a bug that caused the loot window to prematurely close itself.
- Sisters of the Moon
- Moontalon is now spawned less often on all difficulties.
- Fallen Avatar
- Frost Mages’ Comet Storm should no longer fail to deal full damage when cast on Fallen Avatar.
- Wailing Reflections created from Guardian Druids will no longer dual wield.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug where Comet Storm would not work when cast on players.
- Purge’s mana cost has been reduced by 20%.
- The Wyrmtongue Disguise from Lingering Wyrmtongue Essence should no longer break when leaving combat.
Scritto da 13 luglio, 2017 10:53,Il 12 Luglio sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix: