Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
July 23, 2018
- Death Knight
- Rune of the Fallen Crusader and Rune of the Stoneskin Gargoyle are now available at level 55.
- Dreadwake Armor 2-piece bonus will now correctly reduce the cooldown of Dancing Rune Weapon when a charge of Bone Shield is consumed.
- Tamed diemetradons are no longer dino-sized.
- Tiger Style should no longer incorrectly affect Flying Serpent Kick.
- Avenger’s Shield will correctly interrupt or silence only one target, regardless of effects that add damage targets.
- Fixed a bug where The First of the Dead did not work with Shadowstrike and Gloomblade.
- Fixed an issue that caused Riptide's healing to be increased more than intended by Earth Shield.
- Fixed a bug where Execute with Massacre talent and Whirlwind active could not correctly deal damage.
- Fixed a bug preventing several spells from correctly granting Soul Leech.
- Fixed a bug where boosting a Demon Hunter character or using a class trial Demon Hunter equipped the character with rogue gear.
Creatures and NPCs
- Slitherblade Myrmidon's Localized Toxin no longer deals excessive amounts of damage.
Dungeons and Raids
- Antorus, the Burning Throne
- Felhounds of Sargeras
- Singed damage reduced by 75%.
- Strike damage reduced by 60%.
- Reduced the health of Fel Hound, Fel Lord, and Felguard.
- Antoran High Command
- Psychic Assault damage stacks less aggressively.
- Portal Keeper Hasabel
- Blazing Imp health reduced by 30%.
- Pulse Grenade damage reduced by 30%.
- Stasis Trap damage reduced by 30%.
- Coven of Shivarra
- Shadow Blades damage reduced by 50%.
- Wake of Flame damage reduced by 20%.
- Auchenai Crypts
- Shirrak the Dead Watcher
- Carnivorous Bite now does considerably less damage.
- Blackrock Depths
- Reduced General Angerforge's attack damage.
- Reduced Fineous Darkvire’s attack damage.
- Blackwing Lair
- Shadow of Ebonroc no longer heals for excessive amounts.
- Dire Maul
- Reduced the damage done by Gordok Reavers summoned by Captain Kromcrush.
- Forge of Souls
- Reduced Bronjahm’s damage and the damage increase done by Magic's Bane to casters.
- Halls of Origination
- Reduced Anhurr's Divine Reckoning damage.
- Gate of the Setting Sun
- Fixed an issue where Ga'dok would fall and despawn.
- Grimrail Depot
- Borka the Brute and Railmaster Rocketspark
- Unmanaged Aggression now does considerably less damage and provides less haste.
- Lower Blackrock Spire
- Shadow Hunter Vosh'gajin’s Curse of Blood no longer increases damage taken by an excessive amount.
- Reduced Rotgrip’s attack damage.
- Maw of Souls
- Piercing Tentacle no longer does excessive damage.
- Mogu’shan Palace
- Reduced the damage done by Gekkan and his associates.
- Mogu’shan Vaults
- Fixed a bug where The Spirit Kings could sometimes unintentionally respawn.
- Neltharion’s Lair
- Dargrul’s Crystal Spikes no longer incorrectly prioritizes tanks.
- The Nighthold
- The healing amount of Vampiric Aura has been reduced to 10% of the target’s health.
- Feast of Blood now activates Vampiric Aura (was an increase to Vampiric Aura).
- The Oculus
- Reduced the damage of Drakos the Interrogator’s Sphere Detonation and melee attacks.
- Pit of Saron
- Reduced Forgemaster Garfrost’s damage.
- Return to Karazhan
- Centurion, Pyrelord, and Core Hound creatures summoned by Backup Singer should no longer have excessive health.
- Scarlet Halls
- Exploding Shot Stalker no longer deals excessive damage.
- Scarlet Monastery
- Scorched Earth no longer deals excessive damage.
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Demonic Obelisk should no longer deal excessive damage.
- Vehicle power scaling adjusted to better fit post-squish item levels.
- The Underbog
- Swamplord Muselek no longer deals excessive damage.
- Utgarde Keep
- Ingvar the Plunderer’s Dark Smash and Dreadful Roar no longer paint his face with as much of your blood.
- Vortex Pinnacle
- Reduced the damage done by Altairus' Chilling Breath and Lightning Blast.
- Sticky Bomb damage has been reduced.
- Mecha-Blast Rocket damage has been reduced.
- Gunpowder Charge damage has been reduced.
Player versus Player
- The item Net-O-Matic 5000 should work in Stormwind and Orgrimmar on targets who are flagged for PvP and have War Mode enabled.
- The rate at which Hammer of Reckoning stacks are gained has been reduced to 1 stack per 5% of the Paladin's maximum health in damage.
- Crowd control spells that immediately break on damage such as Polymorph and Freezing Trap will now remove Shadow Mend's damage over time effect in PvP combat.
- Fury Warriors can no longer continuously cast Heroic Leap when they have the Honor Talent Barbarian.
- Barbarian will correctly interact with the additional Heroic Leap charges granted by Timeless Stratagem.
- Fixed a bug with the Emergency Fire Ward on “Bael’dun Rescue”.
- “The Stolen Silver” can again be properly looted when clicking on the Stolen Silver Lockbox.
- Enemies no longer do excessive damage in “The Defense of Karabor”.
- Gymer should now be better at surviving throughout “The Storm King’s Vengeance”.
- Bone Armor now more substantial and effective on “Ever Watching From Above”.
- The Great Northern Elderhorn should no longer vanish during the Leatherworking quest “Mounting Made Easy”.
- Fixed a bug where Thrall would not complete the Hour of Twilight event if Arcurion was killed quickly.
- The Forest’s Edge bounty board again offers “WANTED: Hogger”.
- Horde players can again use the Sunreaver Portal during "Insertion".
- Fixed a bug causing the spell Soul Blast to deal too much damage during "The Storm King's Vengeance".
- Enemy machine gun fire no longer deals excessive damage on “The Pride of Kezan”.
- Fixed a bug preventing the turn in of "Captain Sanders' Hidden Treasure".
Scritto da 24 luglio, 2018 07:52,Il giorno 23 luglio sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix:
24 luglio 2018, 08:53
Baris1#2709 se mi bolete aggiungere questa è la mia battletagcomunque è ancora pieno, livellando mi sono accorto che fino al 100 butti il sangue su legion livelli come prima :)0
- Commenta la notizia