Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- The consolidated Algalon achievement Observed should now properly grant both the “Starcaller” and “Astral Walker” titles.
- Addressed a graphical error with characters who have markings such as tattoos.
- Uuna will now react to her surroundings when taken to Suramar, for both Horde and Alliance characters.
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue where Fel Eruption would not deal damage to stun-immune targets.
- Rage of the Illidari again correctly deals damage.
- Frost Mages can again obtain their Frostfire Remembrance artifact appearance.
- Artifact traits and other effects that increase all of your healing correctly benefit Healing Stream Totem and Healing Tide Totem.
- Haunt will no longer incorrectly reset its cooldown when used against certain creatures with scaling health.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Warriors who have completed two Artifact acquisitions from starting “One More Legend” to obtain their third Artifact.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed a bug where Aeonaxx would fail to drop loot.
- Return to Karazhan
- Attumen should once again properly respect tank threat for his Mounted Strike and Stamp attacks while astride Midnight.
- Shadowfang Keep
- Some enemies will now properly benefit from damage scaling when attacked by high-level players, in Normal difficulty.
- Vault of the Wardens
- Fel Furies that spawn in the Mythic Tirathon Saltheril encounter will no longer evade.
Mounts and Pets
- Fixed a bug that caused custom pet names to sometimes partially disappear.
- Mailing the Vicious War Fox will no longer cause it to become the other faction's War Fox.
- Noxious Whelps can again be skinned for Green Whelp Scales.
- The Dragonblight quest "An End and a Beginning" can now be completed normally.
- The Huge Boulder for the Redridge quest "Saving Foreman Oslow" has been returned.
Scritto da 23 gennaio, 2018 09:44,Il 22 Gennaio sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix: