Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- The Priority Mail achievement and Postmaster title are now account-wide.
- Non-Draenei characters can now complete the Bloodmyst Isle Quests achievement.
- Icecrown: The Final Goal now checks for the correct version of the quest "No Rest For The Wicked".
- NPCs should again make sounds when you click on them.
- Your character’s sounds should again be more audible than other players’ sounds, especially in dungeons and raids.
- Strength of Soul is no longer incorrectly triggered by Power Word: Barrier
- Poison Knives again amplifies Fan of Knives as intended.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes inflated the Order Resources amount required for a mission.
Dungeons and Raids
- Addressed numerous issues with area effects misbehaving in encounters.
- Developers’ notes: The underlying issue here is complex, but we believe we’ve tracked down the likely cause. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues with erroneously-triggered area effects.
- Lost Mail now properly spawns in a random location near one of several Dalaran mailboxes.
- "Korok the Colossus" can now be turned in to Deathguard Podrig in the Sepulcher if Forward Commander Onslaught has been slain.
- "Good News... and Bad News" can now be accepted from Matoclaw if abandoned.
- Players level 91 and higher can now start the questline that unlocks Jade Forest by speaking with Nazgrim (Horde) or Admiral Jes-tereth (Alliance).
- Boss enemies for "The Air Stands Still" have had their health reduced, and the NPCs that help you fight them have had their damage increased.
- The missing Slumberblooms have returned for "Slumberbloom".
Scritto da 24 gennaio, 2018 10:18,Il 23 Gennaio sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix: