Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- Silencing an enemy with Avenger’s Shield now activates Sephuz’s Secret.
- Insignia of Ravenholdt should no longer damage enemies who are out of the Rogue’s line of sight.
- Insignia of Ravenholdt should no longer damage enemies who are vertically much higher or lower than the Rogue.
- You should no longer see a new dungeon mission if you are currently on a mission-related quest to clear a dungeon. This does not apply to the Karazhan mission.
Dungeons and Raids
- Maw of Souls.
- Resolved an issue where Kvaldir Cage would remain stuck on a player.
- Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus should no longer reset the swing timer.
Player versus Player
- Class Adjustments
- Death Knight
- (Frost) Strength in PvP has been reduced by 10%.
- Developers’ Notes: A number of bug fixes and class tuning adjustments have pushed Frost damage too high.
- (Unholy) Apocalypse damage is no longer reduced in PvP.
- Developers’ Notes: We no longer feel that a reduction is necessary.
- Demon Hunter
- (Havoc) Agility increased by 5%.
- (Havoc) Stamina increased by 10%.
- Developers’ Notes: With time, players have become more accustomed to Demon Hunters and how to counter them. This should bring back their damage and general survivability to help them compete.
- (Survival) Stamina has been increased by 15%.
- (Frost) Intellect has been reduced by 10%.
- (Windwalker) Agility has been reduced by 10%.
- (Windwalker) Heavy-Handed Strikes now causes Fists of Fury to only stun when cast (was with each tick of Fists of Fury).
- (Windwalker) Serenity now increases damage by 25% with the Spiritual Focus artifact trait (was +30%).
- Developers’ Notes: Windwalkers are able to maintain an extremely high uptime against their targets in PvP, and their raw damage capability was just too high for a spec that’s so difficult to get away from.
- Forked Lightning will no longer ignore line of sight.
- Forked Lightning will no longer strike dead targets.
- Lava Burst now deals full damage in PvP (was doing 80% of normal damage).
- (Elemental) Control of Lava now deals an additional 100% damage (was an additional 150%).
- Hamstring damage has been increased considerably, and now lasts for 12 seconds in PvP.
- (Arms) Strength and Stamina increased by 10%.
- (Fury) Strength and Stamina increased by 10%.
- Developers’ Notes: Patch 7.1 put Hamstring back on the global cooldown, and while we still feel that that’s the correct choice for that ability, we understand that this change had a major impact on PvP Warriors’ damage rotation, as well as Hamstring’s overall uptime. To compensate, we’ve increased Hamstring’s duration so that it needs to be applied less frequently, and massively increased its damage to help make it feel worthwhile to use.
- (Destruction) Entrenched in Flame duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- (Destruction) Focused Chaos now increases Chaos Bolt damage by an additional 100% (was 150%).
- (Destruction) Shadowburn now deals 20% less damage in PvP.
- Developers’ Notes: 7.1 introduced some new talents to Destruction Warlocks to increase their control and incentivize the use of cast time spells like Chaos Bolt. These talents were overtuned initially, but we want to keep Chaos Bolt as the best damage value for a Soul Shard.
Scritto da 02 novembre, 2016 10:15,Il 1 Novembre sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix e bilanciamenti per il PvP:
02 novembre 2016, 12:44
“War is our sculptor. And we are prisoners to its design.”
- Javik [Mass Effect 3]Tornerá il Warrior ad esserw giocabile in arena ad alti livelli? Ho i miei dubbi ma vabbeh, let's try0
- Commenta la notizia