Rygarius ha scritto
Class Tuning Changes
Please note that the following class tuning changes are still in-testing.
- Ursa Major now lasts 15 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- Beast Mastery
- Bestial Wrath now lasts 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds).
- Black Arrow, Explosive Shot, and Serpent Sting damage increased by 25%.
- Dragon’s Breath damage increased by 150%.
- Flamestrike damage increased by 50%.
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases all damage dealt by 10% (up from 5%).
- Sword of Light now increases damage dealt with two-handed melee weapons by 30% (up from 25%).
- Avenger’s Shield damage increased by 30%.
- Bastion of Glory now increases the healing received from Word of Glory by 8% per stack (up from 6%). Additionally, Mastery: Divine Bulwark now adds 8% to Bastion of Glory (up from 6%).
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Protection Paladins now grants an absorb effect equal to 5% of maximum health (up from 1.5%).
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Protection Paladins now triggers Grand Crusader.
- Mastery: Molten Earth damage has been increased by 11%.
- Ascendance now has a 2-minute cooldown (down from 3 minutes) for Elemental Shaman.
- Drain Soul damage has been increased by 50%, and now causes all other damage over time spells to instantly deal 50% of their normal damage (up from 40%).
- Haunt damage has been increased by 25%, and now increases periodic damage dealt by 35% (up from 30%).
- Chaos Bolt, Conflagrate, Immolate, Incinerate, and Shadowburn damage increased by 5%.
- Bastion of Defense now increases block chance by 15% (up from 10%).
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Arms Warriors now increases the tick rate of Rend by 33% (down from 50%), and fixed a bug where it was granting double the intended increase.
- Fixed a number of issues with Sacred Draenic Incense for Mistweavers where it would benefit twice from effects which increase healing taken, and could bypass area-of-effect healing caps.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Discipline Priests now targets friendly targets to heal with the greatest % of missing health instead of current health. For example, the heal now prioritizes a player with 350k/500k instead of a player with 300k/300k health.
- Fixed an issue with Maelstrom Weapon that caused Healing Surge combined with the Tier-18 4-piece set bonus to heal for more than the intended amount.
- High Overlord Saurfang and Muradin Bronzebeard in the player's Garrisons now have chance to offer the Hellfire Citadel weekly raid quest when eligible.
- Ruined Construct: Jewelcrafters in a raid group should no longer see an option to insert 1000 Apexis Crystals into the Apexis Gemcutter Construct.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could cause the demon invasion leading to Painmistress Selora appearing to not work correctly.
Raids and Dungeons
- Gorefiend should no longer be using other abilities while channeling Feast of Souls.
Fel Lord Zakuun
- Fixed an issue that could cause Fel Lord Zakuun to cast two Rumbling Fissures in rapid succession after bringing him depending on when he was brought below 30% health.
- Xhul'horac's Overwhelming Chaos now increases damage dealt by 15% (down from 20%) per stack on Normal difficulty.
- Combat rogues should now be able to correctly use Killing Spree again after receiving the Empowered Singularity debuff.
- Dreadstalkers should no longer incorrectly spawn on players that are not on the platform.
- Players should no longer be occasionally dropped off the platform when transitioning into the Twisting Nether.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the portal leading to the Archimonde encounter to not reappear in the raid instance after a soft reset.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Archimonde's Shadowfel Burst to not be removed correctly when the ability struck multiple targets.
- Ancient Artifact should now only appear when there are more than 20 players per team in the battle, and the item now has a respawn timer.
- Prophecy of Fear's visual effect for Doom Nova is now more subdued.
- Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause the client to crash while loading into an Arena.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to queue for Pet Battles through the Pet Journal while in Tanaan Jungle.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to queue as a party for Timewalking dungeons if one of the party members had already completed the Timewalking Bonus Event quest.
Scritto da 21 luglio, 2015 10:40,Il 20 Luglio sono stati applicati diversi bugfix ed annunciati altrettanti bilanciamenti in arrivo.Tag: patch 6.2
21 luglio 2015, 11:05
Iscritto il: 17 novembre 2010, 08:36yeeee.... come se questi fix ci possano fixare (parlo da shamano elemental)0
21 luglio 2015, 11:34
L'arena fa schifoil mago fire vede il trinket di classe molto potenziato. Aspettiamo analoghi buff anche per le altre due classi0
- Commenta la notizia