Cambiamenti da non perdere
- Cacciatore, Ladro hanno ricevuto dei potenziamenti. Il Monaco ha subito un de-potenziamento.
- Gli oggetti di trasmogrificazione ottenuti dal Fortilizio dei Nani / Fucina di Guerra possono essere inviati ad altri personaggi sul proprio account.
- Possono essere accumulati insieme 200 Tomi del vuoto mentale (da 20).
Blizzard ha scrittoClass Tuning Changes
- Please note, the following class tuning changes are still undergoing testing and will be implemented as soon as possible.
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases all damage dealt by 5% (down from 10%).
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Map Icon for the Garrison should now appear correctly for characters that had undergone a faction change.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Alliance Tier 3 Garrison: Dungeoneer's Training Dummy for healing and damage have swapped places so melee classes are less likely to trigger the tanking dummy by accident.
- Garrison Buildings
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Barn: Captured beasts can now stack to 20 (up from not being stackable).
- Dwarven Bunker/War Mill: Armor transmogrification items obtained from the Dwarven Bunker/War Mill are now truly account-bound and can be sent to other characters on the same Battle.net account.
- Gladiator's Sanctum: Corrected an issue that allowed a losing player to claim loot from victor's chest when multiple players died near-simultaneously.
- Stables: Corrected an issue where players could complete The Stable Master achievement without owning a Level 3 Stable.
- Greater Invisibility should now correctly be counting as dispelling two damage over time effects instead of canceling them.
- Armor Sets
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Mages should now be correctly consuming stacks of the buff while casting Frostfire Bolt.
- Armor Sets
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Retribution Paladins, Righteous Determination should now be dispellable.
- Frostfire Ridge
- Assault on Magnarok: Increased the spawn rates for creatures and NPCs for the quest.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Flames of the Earth: Players are now able to free Magma Elementals without tap credit and completion credit for the quest is now shared amongst all characters in the party.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Removing the Reinforcements: Resolved an issue where the quest could not be completed if the character had already completed And Justice for Thrall.
- THAELIN!: Resolved an issue where players may be able to complete the quest if they had already completed And Justice for Thrall.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Resolved an issue that could cause The August Celestials daily quests to not match up in a cross-realm zone.
Creatures and NPCs
- A large number of rare creatures and NPCs on Draenor can now be tapped by players on both factions.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Poundfist now has 40% more health and increased the upper limit on the number of players his health can scale to.
- Spires of Arak
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Befuddled Relic-Seeker, Highmaul Relic-Seeker, and Highmaul Skullcrusher should no longer drop dead after being pickpocketed.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Raid Finder difficulty Highmaul should now be creating raid groups comprised of 2 tanks, 5 healers, and 18 damage dealers (instead of forming raid groups with 6 healers).
- Kargath Bladefist: Players should no longer be getting trapped in the tiger pit after defeating Kargath Bladefist.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Brackenspore: Creeping Moss' healing dealt to fungal spawn will now show up in the Combat Log.
- Brackenspore: Burning Infusion now increases damage and healing dealt by 13% per stack (up from 10% per stack) and decays more slowly at a rate of 1 stack every 4 seconds (up from 1 stack every 2 seconds).
- Ko'ragh: DPS caster trinkets should now correctly have a chance to trigger its effects on attacks that have been completely absorbed by Ko'ragh's Nullification Barrier.
- Imperator Mar'gok's Mark of Chaos abilities should now be correctly applied to all characters regardless of range.
- PvP vendors in Stormshield and Warspear now have Pre-Mixed Pot of Noodles for sale to Pandaren characters.
- Conquest Primal Gladiator trinkets have had their values adjusted proportionally to the Honor Primal Combatant trinkets.
- Players are now removed from a Dungeon Finder or Raid Finder group upon accepting the queue to enter Ashran.
- Addressed an additional issue that could cause faction Captains to stop spawning.
- Events in Ashran should now occurring more frequently.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] A Few Artifact Fragments should no longer be awarding more reputation than intended.