Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- The Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact ability Fury of the Illidari no longer plays an extra spell effect visual from the gold trait Rage of the Illidari without the Rage of the Illidari trait learned.
- Healing Touch (Balance and Guardian Druids) healing increased 33% and mana cost increased 100%.
- Full Moon will now always deal full damage to the primary target. Damage is reduced for secondary targets.
- Dead Survival Hunters will now be able to swim in their Eagle Ghost Form.
- Spending trait points in the Discipline Priest Artifact will now properly also increase the damage of your Mindbender or Shadowfiend summons.
- The Sharas’dal, Scepter of Tides buff Queen’s Decree is no longer dispellable.
- Soul Harvest should no longer incorrectly aggro all enemies in sight.
- Demonic Empowerment, Demonwrath, and Thal'kiel's Consumption no longer require line of sight to your pets.
- Artifact Power gained from class-specific Class Hall Missions have been increased.
- Priests who have completed the quest "Recruiting More Troops" should now be able to recruit troops from Vicar Eliza.
- Bubbling Keg in the Monk Class Hall now respawns more quickly.
- The Swirling Void Potion item from the Priest Class Hall Advancement "Altars of Blessing" now properly provides the Void Infused buff to players.
- The different areas of the Shaman Class Hall have been united into a single chat channel.
- Players are able to enter a Random Legion Heroic if they are locked to all Legion Heroic Dungeons.
- Ularogg Cragshaper now starts with more energy when he enters combat.
- Helarjar Soulkeepers will no longer cast Expel Soul.
- The engineer-only auction house in Dalaran should now be fully functional.
- Players should no longer be spammed with new recipe notifications during the blacksmithing quest "Ironhorn Leysmithing".
- Demon Hunter Glide speed is reduced while carrying a battleground flag.
- Demon Hunter Fel Rush speed is reduced when cast in the air while carrying a battleground flag.
- The Druid quest “Focusing the Energies” will no longer consume all Blood of Sargeras in your inventory.
- Players who log out during “The Heart of the Dreadscar” should be able to proceed with the quest when they log back in.
- For “The New Blood”, players can now loot an additional Tome of Blighted Implements to fulfill the requirement to do so if they already have the Tome of Blighted Implements in their inventory.
- Fleet Admiral Tethys is now available in the Hall of Shadows to turn in "The Dreadblades", even when Fleet Admiral Tethys is in Stormheim.
- Warriors who enter the scenario for "The Hunter of Heroes" will now properly advance the quest if they walk into Tideskorn rather than take Aerylia’s ride.
- Tyrosus will now be waiting in Dalaran correctly for Holy Paladins returning to turn in "The Silver Hand".
- Players should more reliably receive credit during the quest "Back From The Dead".
- The Legion has it out for Malfurion in the War of the Ancients quest “Huln’s War – Reinforcements”. They are now sending three times as many wrathguards to stop him from summoning dryad reinforcements.
- Players are now able to turn in "Blood and Gold" at Yotnar, who is visible after completing the later trials in the quest chain.
- The Ancient Tideskorn Blade for the quest "To Honor the Fallen" should now drop 100% of the time from Kvaldir vrykul in Helmouth Shallows.
- Players leading a Withered army after turning in “Feed Thalyssra” should be able to access a chest that was previously inaccessible.
- Added a new graveyard at the top of Thorim's Peak in Stormheim.
Scritto da 03 settembre, 2016 09:11,Il 2 Settembre sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix:
03 settembre 2016, 17:36
Iscritto il: 12 luglio 2011, 11:08Scusate io ho boostato enginnering col boost lvl 100. Per la casa d aste bisogna fare qualche quest per poterci accedere?0
03 settembre 2016, 18:43
Iscritto il: 18 luglio 2016, 14:20
(ci sono i portali per le capitali ed una stone aggiuntiva non ci credo al motivo "evitare di spopolare le capitali")come mai hanno deciso di mettere l'asta a dalaran?0
(ci sono i portali per le capitali ed una stone aggiuntiva non ci credo al motivo "evitare di spopolare le capitali")
03 settembre 2016, 22:44
https://www.twitch.tv/grevier_Perchè Engineer è da sempre un mestiere di "Convenienza".0
05 settembre 2016, 08:38
Iscritto il: 19 settembre 2011, 09:41nella vecchia Dalaran per gli ingegneri era presente la casa d'aste, l'hanno portata anche in quella nuova. :good:0
- Commenta la notizia