Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- Demon Hunter
- Demonic Wards stamina bonus increased to 65% (was 55%).
- Passive stamina bonus increased to 40% (was 30%).
- Void Tendrils no longer cause performance issues when attacking an enemy affected by Grounding Totem.
- Rampage will now consume the Massacre buff when it is cast, instead of on the final hit.
- Meat Cleaver will no longer be canceled early if Whirlwind is cast while a Rampage animation is in progress.
Dungeons and Raids
- Seat of the Triumvirate
- Common enemies
- Arcing Void damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Collapse cast time increased to 5 seconds in Heroic and Mythic difficulties (was 4 seconds).
- Consume Essence damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Dark Withering damage reduced by 33% and damage taken debuff lowered to 10% per stack (was 20%) in Mythic difficulty.
- Negating Brand damage reduced by 25% in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Unstable Dark Matter base health reduced 20% in all difficulties.
- Zuraal the Ascended
- Decimate damage reduced 40% in Mythic difficulty.
- Void Trap stun duration reduced to 4 seconds (was 5 seconds) and can be dispelled.
- Dread Screech cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Viceroy Nezhar
- The number of summoned Umbral Tentacles reduced to 3 with each summoning (was 4).
- Void Lashing cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds) and duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds) in all difficulties.
- Void Lashing healing reduction reduced to 2.5% (was 5%) per stack, max stacks increased to 40 (was 20), and duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 15 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Naaru's Lament damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Umbral Cadence damage reduced by 15% in all difficulties.
Player vs Player
- The Fierce Combatant achievement is once again visible in the Player vs Player achievement category.
- Recurrent Arena and Rated Battleground titles such as Duelist and Gladiator are now correctly available to players who earned their respective achievements in Season 4.
- Temple of Kotmogu
- Orbs of Power are no longer dropped when you attempt to summon a mount. Successfully summoning a mount will still drop the Orb.
- "Supplying the Antoran Campaign", and similar quests, can now be turned in to Turalyon on any instance of the Vindicaar.
- The Horse Tail Costume now comes with a tail, as advertised.
Scritto da 25 ottobre, 2017 08:11,Il 24 Ottobre sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix: