- Nerf sostanziale ad Archimonde per gruppi incursione composti da poche persone in modalità Normale ed Eroica (principalmente in terza fase).
Rygarius ha scritto
Creatures and NPCs
- Harbormaster Korak should no longer go into evade mode if more than one player is engaging him.
Raids and Dungeons
- Voidscribe Aathalos is no longer susceptible to Charm, Possess, or Banish effects.
- Weaponlord Mehlkhior, and other creatures around Xhul'horac are now immune to Charm effects.
- All of the following Archimonde encounter changes requires a realm restart to take effect.
- We have made a number of changes aimed at reducing the difficulty of the Archimonde encounter for smaller raid groups on Normal and Heroic difficulty, with a focus on the final phase of the encounter in particular. These changes are offset by increased scaling with respect to raid size, so that the experience for larger raid groups will be mostly unchanged.
- Infernal Doombringer's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Shadowed Netherwalker's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Living Shadow's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Reduced the damage of Wrought Chaos by up to 20%.
- Reduced the damage of Shackled Torment by up to 20%.
- Living Shadows now spawn from each Nether Tear at a reduced rate for smaller raid sizes.
- Added a 3-second cooldown to the periodic healing of Eternal Flame, preventing Infernal Doombringers from healing other Infernal Doombringers until 3 seconds after spawning on all difficulties.
- Archimonde's health has been reduced by 10% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Will of Northrend's cosmetic transformation now persists and is usable in combat.
- Timewalking 2-handed caster weapons now have bonus Spell Power equal to that of 1-handed caster weapons.
- Bloodfire Greatstaff
- Grand Scepter of the Nexus-Kings
- Spellfire Longsword
- Staff of Polarities
- Staff of Sinister Claws
- Staff of Wayward Principles
- Fixed an issue where Vicious War Kodo and Vicious War Mechanostrider were not correctly converting into the opposite faction equivalent while performing a Faction Change.