Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- Exploding Keg now reduces enemy autoattack damage by 99% for 3 seconds, instead of causing all melee attacks to miss.
- Developers’ Note: Exploding Keg had some unintended interactions with raid bosses which allowed it to trivialize some mechanics. Rather than making bosses immune to it, we’re redesigning the debuff slightly, in order to retain the spirit of the effect. A followup hotfix will restore the original functionality in PvP, and the tooltip will be updated in Patch 7.3.
- Binding Heal will now always correctly heal the target, caster, and one additional target.
Raids and Dungeons
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Slightly increased the level of Mythic Keystones received from the Grand Challenger’s Bounty in relation to the previous week’s highest level Keystone completed.
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Sisters of the Moon
- Lunar Barrage will no longer prevent Spirit of Redemption from activating.
- The healing absorb effect from Embrace of the Eclipse has been increased, but now scales less per player.
- Fallen Avatar
- Dark Mark damage reduced by 25%, and will no longer target healers.
Player Versus Player
- Ray of Hope will now increase healing done by the intended 50%, and can no longer be used while silenced.
- Broll Bearmantle and Thisalee Crow should have definitely stopped trying to enter Travel Form if the Druid they’re with is in Travel Form.
Scritto da 08 luglio, 2017 12:20,Il 7 Luglio sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix:
08 luglio 2017, 14:20
Iscritto il: 19 settembre 2011, 09:41
GZ ai Method che l'hanno fatto prenerf◦Fallen Avatar ◾Dark Mark damage reduced by 25%, and will no longer target healers.3
GZ ai Method che l'hanno fatto prenerf
- Commenta la notizia