Cambiamenti da non perdere
- Il Cristallo Prismatico del mago ora trasferisce il danno ai nemici circostanti in PvP per il 75% per i colpi i critici e per il 50% dei colpi dovuti a replicazione.
- Ridotto il tempo di recupero a Distruzione dell'Anatema dello Stregone da 25 a 20secondi.
- La Borsa di Misteri Selvaggi ora contiene sempre un oggetto livello 630 raro.
- Il Macellaio ad Altomaglio può lasciar cadere un Berretto di Grande Inverno Verde.
- Brackenspore: in modalità Mitica gli elementi del combattimento ostili o benefici dovrebbero essere visibili da maggior distanza.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Garrison Buildings
- Frostwall Mines: Mine Guards should now scale with the player's character level.
- Frostwall Mines Level 3: Mine Guards now have significantly more health and damage.
- Prismatic Crystal now transfers only 75% of total damage on Critical Hits, and transfers only 50% of total damage on Multistrikes while in PvP combat.
- [Hotfix currently in-testing] Havoc now has a base cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
Creatures and NPCs
- Zidormi in Dustwallow Marsh should now correctly send players back in time to visit old Theramore.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Satchel of Savage Mysteries now has a guaranteed chance to award a piece of Heroic Dungeon loot (item level 630 rare) appropriate for the character's loot specialization.
- Developer Commentary: We’re aware of excessive queue times for Heroic Dungeons. To help players have a better experience in Dungeon Finder, we’re expanding the rewards for Satchel of Savage Mysteries to award Heroic Dungeon loot in addition to the guaranteed Augment Rune, and a chance to contain a mount, Follower enhancement token, Battle Pet, or Battle-Stone. The satchel will remain Bind on Account and we'll continue to monitor Dungeon Finder queues and iterate as needed to ensure a great experience for everyone.
- The Butcher now has a chance to drop a Green Winter Hat.
- Brackenspore: Elements of the fight, such as hostile fungus and beneficial mushrooms should now be visible from further away during the encounter on Mythic difficulty.
- Twin Ogron: Resolved a situation where pulling Twin Ogron and having them despawn could cause the Imperator Mar'gok encounter to not work correctly on Mythic difficulty.