Alcuni tra i cambiamenti più importanti
- Oregorger più semplice in modalità Normale: vita ridotta del 10% e danno inflitto diminuito
- Operatore Thogar, la meccanica di enrage ora dovrebbe essere più letale
- Dame di Ferro: il Rituale di Sangue di Marak seleziona i giocatori entro 45 metri, ma il cono di danno ora ha un range di 100 metri.
- Manonera: i Mucchi di Macerie non dovrebbero più apparire in fase 2
Rygarius ha scritto
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Blackrock Foundry
- Oregorger's health has been reduced by 10% on Normal difficulty.
- Oregorger's Rolling Fury ability now deals less damage on Normal difficulty (135,000 damage) and on Heroic difficulty (200,000 damage).
- The Blast Furnace
- Heart of the Mountain should no longer spam raid warnings for Blast whenever it reaches 100 Energy.
- Mind Controlled Firecallers should no longer be able to cast Reactive Earth Shield on injured Primal Elementalists.
- Kromog's Reverberations should now be easier to dodge with a 3-second delay before the ability starts dealing damage (up from 1.75 seconds) and the effect's radius has been decreased.
- Beastlord Darmac
- Beastlord Darmac's Call the Pack now has an increased cooldown of 40 seconds (up from 30 seconds) on Normal difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where the doors to Beastlord Darmac may not always reopen after the encounter has been reset.
- Operator Thogar
- Enrage mechanic for the encounter is now more lethal.
- Iron Maidens
- Admiral Gar'an: Dominator Turret's Dominator Blast no longer deals damage to player pets, minions or guardians.
- Enforcer Sorka's Convulsive and Lingering Shadows are no longer incorrectly removed when the targeted player dies.
- Marak the Blooded's Blood Ritual still only targets a player within 45 yards but the damage cone now has a range of 100 yards.
- Fixed an issue where Iron Maidens not on the Dreadnaught may instantly cast their spells and abilities at the end of the boat phase.
- Fixed an issue where Marak the Blooded was incorrectly gaining Sanguine Strikes at 75 Iron Fury on Mythic difficulty.
- Rubble Piles should no longer appear after the transition to stage two.
- Fixed an issue where a player may not be correctly protected from Blackhand's Impaling Throw when multiple players were taking cover behind the same Rubble Pile.