Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
September 11, 2018
- Primal Rage (Command Pet ability) should now correctly reset its cooldown at the end of an encounter.
- Dread Aspirant's Emblem and Dread Gladiator's Emblem maximum health value increased by 55%.
- Inoculating Extract healing increased by 44%.
- Lingering Sporepods healing increased by 140%.
- Mchimba's Ritual Bandages absorb increased by 190%.
- Revitalizing Voodoo Totem healing increased by 33%.
- Xalzaix's Veiled Eye absorb increased by 190%.
- Developers’ notes: We re-evaluated our guidelines for budgeting defensive and health-restoring effects in comparison to damage-dealing effects, and concluded that several such trinkets needed a significant increase.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue where Blessed Portents would not trigger from self-inflicted damage.
- Synaptic Spark Capacitor (Druid) now correctly reduces the damage you take from affected enemies by 5%.
- Fixed an issue where Wild Fleshrending (Feral Druid) would not increase the damage of Brutal Slash.
Player versus Player
- Inevitable Demise now functions in PvP.
- Command Pet will now properly change to the appropriate ability (Survival of the Fittest, Master's Call, Primal Rage) when entering Arenas.
- Grasping Thorns should now despawn when their shapers are killed during "Goldfield's War."
- Fixed a bug that caused daily Pterrodax raising quests to disappear after entering an instance.
- The Warfront queue now requires a minimum item level of 320.
- Unlocking the fifth tier of War traits now only requires defeating two unique enemy Warfront commanders (was three commanders).
Inoltre, sono stati applicati ulteriori hotfix per la versione Mitica del Divoratore Fetido e al Dardo Mortale dello Stregone Afflizione: