Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
March 6, 2018
Dungeons and Raids
- Court of Stars
- Watchful Inquisitors should no longer cast Searing Glare while stunned.
Player versus Player
- Seething Shore
- Seething Shore is now in the Random Battleground queue, starting at level 110.
- Mining an Azerite Node now awards 20 Honor (was 40 Honor).
- The A Good Start achievement now requires 25,000 Azerite (was 100,000 Azerite).
- The Blood and Sand achievement now displays correctly when linked in chat.
- The "Thrust" effect from the Rocket Parachute now has 4 charges (was 2 charges), allowing players to reach further areas when jumping from the airship.
- The geyser period of Azerite nodes is now extended to 30 seconds (was 20 seconds). This will give players more time to reach spawning Azerite nodes.
- The respawn time at the graveyard is now 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- The time to cap an Azerite node is increased to 7 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Developers’ notes: We’d like to thank you for all your feedback on this new Battleground. The adjustments above should alleviate some of its pacing issues, as well as bring its most-arduous achievement more in line with other battleground achievements.
- Lord Maxwell Tyrosus is now reliably available during “Walking in Shadows”.
- The Jolly Roger appears as expected on Allied Races.
Scritto da 07 marzo, 2018 09:24,Il 6 Marzo sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix:
08 marzo 2018, 17:36
Iscritto il: 20 ottobre 2010, 22:53Io di sto bg non sono ancora riuscito a vincerne uno. Come al solito ally in pvp suca.0
- Commenta la notizia