Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed the leech from Soul Rending to persist after Metamorphosis ended.
- Freezing Trap will no longer cause the target's next cast to fail in certain cases.
- Ice Block's cooldown will correctly reset at the end of an encounter.
- You can now activate and deactivate Shadowform while mounted.
- Players who were unable to submit Artifact Knowledge Work Orders should now be able to again.
Dungeons and Raids
- Players in a dungeon during a server shutdown should no longer receive the Deserter debuff.
Throne of Tides
- Fixed a bug that was causing Mindbender Ghur’sha to be non-interactable.
Trial of Valor
- The Patient Zero achievement should now be obtainable, as intended.
- Increased the radius of Guarm's Multi-Headed from 8 yards to 30 yards on Mythic difficulty.
- Decreased Guarm's health by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
Developers’ Notes: The Mythic difficulty change to the Multi-Headed mechanic is intended to require the use of 2 tanks on the encounter. We also slightly reduced Guarm’s health alongside this change in order to minimize the effect on groups that were accustomed to only using 1 tank. This is already active in the NA/ANZ region, and will take effect in other regions with their weekly restarts.
- The magnitude of Corrupted Axion's healing absorb now properly scales down as the size of a raid decreases from 30 players to 10 players.
- Resolved an issue that would cause Fetid Rot from targeting more players than intended on non-Mythic difficulties.
- Reduced the health of several enemies in the Helya encounter on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- On non-Mythic difficulties, Adjusted Orb of Corrosion no longer targets Helya's tank targets, similar to its behavior in Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Odyn to sometimes cast a lethal Unerring Blast during the final phase of the encounter.
- Many trinkets available from Timewalking holiday dungeons and vendors have had their effects adjusted to more closely match the power level of Legion trinkets.
Player versus Player
- Mass Invisibility can no longer be cast on allies holding battleground flags and orbs.
- Havi's message when a player completes "Now That's Just Clawful" will no longer be displayed to all players in the area.
- World Quest map markers for Kirin Tor World Quests should now function correctly.
- During “Barrels o’ Fun”, a swirling holy light now radiates from the barrel that needs to be tracked.
- Players no longer get roadblocked if they teleport out of Well of the Forgotten after interacting with the Bone Pile for the quest "The Rite of the Executioner".
Scritto da 07 dicembre, 2016 11:56,Il 6 Dicembre sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix: