Rygarius ha scritto
Raids and Dungeons
- Blackhand's Marked for Death ability should no longer have a preference to target players that are already stunned during Stage Two.
Conquest Catch-Up Cap Changes
- Conquest catch-up cap received a change to how it's calculated that should result in a roughly 50% increase to the catch-up portion of the cap.
- The formula used to calculate a player’s catch-up cap is now: <Number of weeks passed in the season> × 1500 - <Total amount of Conquest earned this season>
- Further information on this change could be found in the forum thread titled: Changes to Conquest Catch-Up Cap.
- Players can no longer delete WoW Token letters in the mailbox if it still has gold attached.
- Fixed an issue where whispers were not working correctly from the Mobile Armory chat client.
Scritto da 11 aprile, 2015 09:20,Il 10 aprile sono state apportate le seguenti modifiche.