Cambiamenti da non perdere
- L'abilità del cacciatore La Tigre e la Chimera ora funziona con il Glifo - Lame Riflettenti
- L'effetto periodico di Emorragia del Ladro dovrebbe ora poter infliggere colpi critici.
- Evocare Kronus e Frangaal ad Ashran ora costa 3000 anziché 1000 Frammenti di Manufatto.
Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- [Requires a realm restart.] Completing a quest for a newly swapped Outpost building should no longer cause it to incorrectly revert back to a pre-swapped state.
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera should now work correctly with the Glyph of Mirrored Blades.
- Clarity of Will's (Discipline) protective ward on a critical effect should now be correctly reduced by Battle Fatigue in PvP combat.
- Glyph of the Inquisitor should now correctly be dealing self-damage against the Priest (with a chance to break crowd control effects) in PvP combat against enemy players with glyphed crowd control abilities that removes damage over time effects on the target.
- Envenom should no longer incorrectly consume all of the Rogue's combo points if the ability misses or was dodged.
- Hemorrhage's periodic effect should now be able to critically strike.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Socrethar's Demise: Resolved an issue that could cause Socrethar to become unattackable.
- Report to the King: Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Hero's Call: Redridge Mountains! and My Son, the Prince to become unavailable
- Warning the Warchief: Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Machines of War and Enemies Below to become unavailable.
Creatures and NPCs
- Frostfire Ridge
- Iron Cannoneers no longer drop Iron Horde Scraps.
- Iron Banshee should now correctly award credit towards completing Assault on the Pit.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- The Everbloom
- Xeri'tac: Resolved an issue that could cause Venom-Crazed Pale One to not spawn in correctly.
- Fangraal and Kronus now costs 3000 Artifact Fragments to summon (up from 1000).
- Primal Spirits should now be dropping more frequently while harvesting mineral and herb nodes outside of the Garrison, from Skinning, and in a satchel obtained by completing the daily Fishing quest from the Garrison Fishing Shack.
- Potions purchased from the Brawler's Guild are now bind on pickup.
- Guide: Sharpshooting should now correctly have a chance to drop for Hunters from rare Draenor NPCs and creatures.
- Kowalski's Music Box should now correctly apply its soothing effect to targets that are not in combat.
- World Shrinker's effect is now removed when mounting up.
- Premade Groups should no longer display a Scenarios category for characters that are above level 90.