- Aggiunti i contratti Mercenari per affrontare in PvP la propria fazione;
- Una volta sbloccato l'Assedio di Boralus come Orda o Riposo del Re come Alleanza, quella spedizione sarà disponibile per tutti i personaggi della fazione sull'account;
- Gli Assalti della Legione sulle Isole Disperse sono tornati.
Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
August 20, 2018
- Fixed an issue where Dagger in the Back failed to stack properly when applied by multiple users.
- Players who faction transfer should now get a more informative message on how to continue the War Campaign on their new faction.
- The Summon Vilefiend and Nether Portal talents will no longer sometimes fail to work when cast on steep terrain.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed a bug that caused some enemies in the Drustvar Crimson Forest to be untargetable by players.
- Rikati at The Four Stingers will now sell his wares, including his famous Snake on a Stick, to members of the Alliance.
- Unlocking Siege of Boralus as a Horde player now unlocks the dungeon for all Horde characters on that account.
- Unlocking Kings' Rest as an Alliance player now unlocks the dungeon for all Alliance characters on that account.
- Irontide Enforcer's Shattering Toss will no longer wipe threat from the tank.
- Shrine of the Storm
- Vol’zith the Whisperer
- Fixed a bug that caused players to sometimes become stuck with Grasp of the Sunken City.
- Fixed an issue where Darkmoon Deck: Blockades was providing far less Stamina and Health than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Darkmoon Deck: Squalls was dealing less damage than intended. Its effective damage has been increased by approximately 300%.
- Fixed an issue where Darkmoon Deck: Fathoms would not trigger for Marksmanship or Beast Mastery hunters.
- Reduced the damage of Darkmoon Deck: Fathoms by 9%.
Player versus Player
- Sergeant Wilson has travelled to The Mugambala and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Horde that wish to fight for the Alliance.
- Nassar has travelled to Hook Point and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Alliance that wish to fight for the Horde.
- Fixed multiple bugs that made it very difficult to bomb targets successfully on “Swab This!”.
- Fixed a bug causing Third Telemancer Syranel to evade player attacks on “Grand Theft Telemancy”.
- Players should now reliably get credit for taking the ferry for "The Ashvane Trading Company”.
- Horde players should now properly be able to see the Stolen Supplies for "Plunder and Provisions."
- Legion Assaults have returned to the Broken Isles.