Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
July 19, 2018
- Death Knight
- Gravewarden Armaments 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 2.0 seconds per Rune spent (was 6.0 seconds per Rune spent).
- Serpenstalker Guise 2-piece set bonus has been changed to increase all physical damage dealt by 5% (was an incorrect melee attack power increase).
- The Trick Shots effect will now always correctly apply when Multi-Shot hits three or more targets.
- Shimmer should not interrupt channeled spells.
- Displacement functions correctly if you cast Shimmer while casting another spell.
- Juggernaut Battlegear 2-piece set bonus has been changed to increase Armor by 5%.
Creatures and NPCs
- Damage dealt by all creatures below level 100 has been reduced by up to 25%.
- Defeating Shok’Thokar creatures in Desolace now grants both Gelkis and Magram reputation.
- The Sky Crystal no longer instantly kills Alani when used by a high-level player, and Alani is once again lootable.
Dungeons and Raids
- Antorus, the Burning Throne
- Reduced the damage done by a number of "tank swap" abilities throughout the zone.
- Argus the Unmaker
- Reduced the damage dealt by Sweeping Scythe by 30%.
- The Arcway
- Volatile Magic damage reduced on Mythic difficulty.
- Dire Maul
- Prince Tortheldrin
- Whirlwind should no longer deal excessive damage.
- Heart of Fear
- Empress Shek’zeer
- Casting spells within Shek’zeer’s Dissonance Field once again depletes its energy.
- Neltharion's Lair
- Corrected an issue that caused Dargrul’s energy to refill too rapidly.
- The Nighthold
- Soul Siphon no longer heals for an excessive amount.
- Return to Karazhan
- Shade of Medivh
- Piercing Missiles should no longer deal excessive damage.
- Scarlet Halls
- Houndmaster Braun
- Bloody Mess should no longer deal excessive damage.
- Scarlet Monastery
- Commander Durand
- Dashing Strike no longer deals excessive damage.
- Reforged Hammer of Ancient Kings should again reliably drop from Yogg-Saron for "Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings".
Player versus Player
- The effectiveness of trinkets that are obtained via PvE sources such as Dungeons and Raids have been reduced by 75% in PvP.
- Arenas and Battlegrounds
- Corrected the amount of damage dealt by players to creatures and vehicles in Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest.
- Fixed a bug that prevented end-of-match rewards from dropping at the end of Battlegrounds and Arenas.
- War Mode
- Premade Group Finder groups in the Quest and World Boss categories will now properly filter listing according to the War Mode state of the party leader and potential applicants.
- Fixed a bug that prevented several First Aid recipe items from requiring the appropriate Profession.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Draenor Garrison NPCs to fail to offer work orders.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from discovering new Pandaren Alchemy recipes.
- Some older-expansion flasks no longer provide more stats than Legion flasks and potions.
- The cooking achievement Dinner Impossible no longer requires Strand of the Ancients.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from gaining Legion fishing ranks when using rare fish.
- Fixed an issue that could cause herb nodes from Outland through Pandaria to yield the wrong herb type.
- Corrected an issue that could cause players to receive no ore from mining nodes.
- The start of the Mage Tower artifact storyline quest no longer requires an impossible-to-meet artifact trait condition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Strom’kar to be invisible to certain races during its acquisition.
- The Slitherblade Naga vehicle's abilities should now deal damage and heal properly on "Wetter than Wet".
- The Frightened Miner should now reliably follow his path for "Miner Troubles".
- The delicious contents of Yak’s Milk Flask again heals “Fallen Sentinels”.
- Wyrmcult Blackwhelps can now be collected for "Whelps of the Wyrmcult".
- General Nazgrim is again present for "The Art of War" and "Warchief's Command: Jade Forest".
- During “Bringer of the Light” at the Exodar, Fel Annihilator’s Sonic Boom no longer deals excessive damage.
Scritto da 20 luglio, 2018 09:39,Il 19 Luglio sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix:
20 luglio 2018, 12:18
“War is our sculptor. And we are prisoners to its design.”
- Javik [Mass Effect 3]
In poche parole, questo hotfix non cambia nienteLa cosa "divertente" è che l'hotfix dei nemici a Shok'Thokar non cambia niente a chi ha giá fatto la quest relativa ai centauri prima della patch, questo perchè al completamento di essa i nemici sono morti e quindi la zona fasa in modo che tu veda solo centauri amici.0
In poche parole, questo hotfix non cambia niente rofl
- Commenta la notizia