Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- Heroic Leap, Infernal Strike, and Metamorphosis should no longer go on cooldown when the target destination is out of line of sight.
- Predator (Talent) should now properly reset the cooldown of Tiger’s Fury when a target dies while affected by Ashamane’s Frenzy.
- Corrected an issue causing Moment of Clarity to increase Regrowth healing by more than the intended 15%.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Dampen Harm to reduce damage by more than 50% in some circumstances.
Raids and Dungeons
- Cathedral of Eternal Night
- The damage dealt by several boss abilities and health of several creatures summoned by bosses has been reduced.
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Note: the following changes only affect Mythic difficulty.
- Hydra Acid debuff can now be applied through immunity effects (damage is still prevented).
- Hydra Acid damage reduced by 25%.
- Hydra Acid stun duration increased to 30 seconds, and can no longer be removed by effects that break stuns.
Player Versus Player
- Shiv no longer incorrectly provides an increase to Crippling Poison.
Scritto da 06 luglio, 2017 10:38,Il giorno 5 Luglio sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix: