Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- Lifebloom should no longer lose its final instant heal effect after having its duration extended by Swiftmend while using the legendary wrist item Edraith, Bonds of Aglaya.
- Fixed an issue where Dispersion, Void Torrent, and Swirling Void Potion were not always pausing Insanity generation.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Elemental Shamans to experience an indefinite visual alert when they have maximum Maelstrom.
- Shade of Xavius
- Induced Paranoia and Nightmare Bolt now ignore line of sight.
- Nightmare Bolt now deals 25% less damage.
- Wild Imps can now receive the Sin’dorei Spite benefit, increasing their damage by 30%.
Player versus Player
- Many different kinds of feasts can be placed and used inside of PvP instances.
- Pure of Heart will no longer trigger the Cleanse Toxins cooldown.
- Pure of Heart can no longer be triggered on periodic heal ticks, only the periodic heal’s initial cast.
- Pure of Heart no longer triggers of Aura of Mercy.
- On the afternoon of Sunday, November 27, to alleviate an issue where too few Kirin Tor World Quests were available to allow for reliable completion of the Kirin Tor Emissary quest, we hotfixed that Emissary quest to autocomplete on login. This was a stopgap measure while we work on a proper fix to the underlying issue; we intend for future occurrences of the Kirin Tor Emissary quest to work as expected, like other Emissary quests.
- The door leading to Furog the Elfbreaker's chamber in the Withered Army Training scenario should now open more reliably.
Scritto da 30 novembre, 2016 10:11,Il 29 Novembre sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix: