Il 10 Febbraio sono state applicate le seguenti correzioni.
- Il bonus 4 pezzi del Tier 17 del Guerriero fornisce correttamente anche +6% critico
- Il danno delle Dame di Ferro aumenta dello 0.5% anziché 1% ogni 10 secondi (Normal / Heroic)
- La vita di Manonera è stata ridotta del 5%, quella delle sue guardie del 15% (Normal / Heroic)
- Armor Sets
- Tier-17 4-piece set bonus should now be correctly generating 6% increase to both critical strike and attack speed (was incorrectly generating 6% attack speed and 5% critical strike).
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Blackrock Foundry
- Beastlord Darmac
- Fixed an issue that could cause Faultline's Epicenter ability to persist in the environment after the raid has wiped.
- Iron Maidens
- Iron Will now increases damage dealt by 0.5% (down from 1%) every 10 seconds (up from every 20 seconds) after triggering on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Blackhand's health has been reduced by 5% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Iron Soldier's health has been reduced by 15% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Blackhand's Massive Shattering Smash ability now deals 25% less damage on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Blaze should no longer be dealing increased damage to players with the Incendiary Shots debuff.
- Stage Three's Overheated effect should no longer incorrectly trigger player abilities that activate from being attacked.
- The following hotfix from yesterday, February 9 was reverted. Blackhand's Marked for Death is back to a 15 second recast during Stage Two.
In Stage Two, Blackhand now casts Marked for Death every 16 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- Darmac's Unstable Talisman, Furyheart Talisman, and Goren Soul Repository can now trigger its effect from heals as well.
- Frostwolf Fishing Journal can no longer be sold to a vendor and no longer has a sell price.