- Cacciatore: Tiro focalizzato richiede di essere rivolti verso il proprio avversario.
- Sacerdote: Grazia salvifica ora cura del 34% in meno in PvP.
Guerriero: +13% al danno di Esecuzione per Furia e Protezione (danno pari a quello pre-6.1).
- I boss evocati nella Guarnigione non dovrebbero più resettare o sparire.
- Rimossa la rotazione casuale degli NPC nelle missioni giornaliere delle professioni.
Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
- Focusing Shot now has a facing requirement.
- Fixed an issue where Chi Explosion could incorrectly trigger Healing Elixirs while the Monk is at full health.
- Saving Grace (Discipline, Holy) now heals for 34% less in PvP combat (up from 25% less).
- Soul Link healing now ignores effects that increase or decrease the amount of healing received.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Visiting Garrison profession traders are now on a rotation and is no longer random.
- Summoned Garrison bosses should no longer reset or despawn after being summoned if they're engaged by pets or Garrison NPCs.
- Visiting High Overlord Saurfang no longer offers to accompany Horde players on patrol over concerns that he may cleave the Garrison in half.
- Garrison Quests
- Targets of bounty quests are now open tap.
- Learning is Painful: Huge Crate of Weapons should now be interactable and allow players to complete the quest.
- Follower Missions
- Relic and Bounty missions are no longer being offered.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed collision geometry designed to prevent crowding around the Horde PvP vendors in Warspear.
Raids and Dungeons
- Drak'Tharon Keep: Fixed an issue where Novos the Summoner was unkillable on Heroic difficulty.
- The Culling of Stratholme: Fixed an issue where the Dark Runed Chest after defeating Mal'Ganis could not be looted on Heroic difficulty.
- Formidable Ring should no longer create invalid items.
- Shadowtome can no longer be incorrectly upgraded by Ensorcelled Tarot.
- The Shatterer no longer has a chance on hit effect.
- Trade Goods and Consumables should now be correctly deposited to bags assigned to favor those item types