- I pezzi dell'armatura di Azerite ottenuti dalle Spedizioni sono ora commerciabili tra i giocatori;
- La Conoscenza Artefatto è ora attiva e diminuirà la quantità di Potere Artefatto necessaria a raggiungere il successivo livello del cuore di Azeroth, la riduzione si aggira attorno al 23%;
- La Conoscenza funziona esattamente come nell'ultimo periodo in Legion, scalando automaticamente di settimana in settimana;
- Facendo un esempio pratico: il livello 15 del Cuore di Azeroth richiedeva circa 10400 Potere Artefatto, con la conoscenza attiva il costo si riduce a 8000.
Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
August 28, 2018
- Fixed an issue causing Combined Might and Stronger Together to grant less Haste, Versatility, Mastery, and Critical Strike than intended when those respective buffs are triggered.
- Tranquility's heal over time is now visible to the caster on raid frames.
- King’s Rest
- Spectral Berserker now recasts Severing Blade after 8 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Shadow of Zul’s Shadow Barrage direct damage reduced by 30%.
- All enemy casters now have mana bars.
- Siege of Boralus
- Viq’Goth’s health has been increased.
- Tal Dagor
- Overseer Korgus
- It is no longer possible to outrange Hearstopper Venom.
- [With server restarts in each region] Azerite armor from Dungeons is now tradeable.
- Fixed a bug in which several trinkets were unintentionally breaking nearby crowd control effects.
Player versus Player
- Many low-level items with effects that provide crowd-control such as Silence or Stun will now stop working at a level appropriate to the item’s expansion.
- Crafted foods now provide significantly more health and mana.
- Holographic Horror Projector will now properly break after an appropriate amount of damage has been dealt to the target.
- Holographic Horror Projector's fear effect is now classified as Magic and can be dispelled.
- Fixed a bug preventing Zolani from being available to complete “Evidence of Evil”.
- The Signal Falstad ability should be more reliably available to players who logout or leave The Great Sea while completing Chapter 4 of the Alliance War Campaign.
- Being hit by the Frightened Stomps of the Frightened Brutosaur during "Underfoot" will no longer flag players for PvP.
- Jammer no longer disappears when defeated in a pet battle, and no longer has other pets helping him in the pet battle.
- Several missing Zandalar mailboxes have been found and delivered to their proper locations.