Scritto da 05 settembre, 2018 09:51,Il 4 settembre sono stati risolti i seguenti hotfix, insieme ad un bug nei server NA che permetteva di ottenere ricompense di alto livello in poco tempo e facilmente.
Pare che i bug siano già stati risolti sul server EU, ma chi aveva ricevuto ricompense non previste se le è viste rimuovere.
Ornyx ha scritto
Recently, many players brought an alleged exploit to our attention. These reports purported a method involving manipulating raid status in order to repeatedly gain reputation and other rewards from World Quests. We quickly investigated and found no truth to these claims. However, in the course of that investigation, we uncovered a different exploit that could have a similar effect.
The actual bug could cause characters to get into a state where they could complete World Quests repeatedly, receiving full rewards each time.
After fixing the bug, we felt it necessary to take action against a very small number of players who used it extensively to their advantage. One of our core values is ‘Play Nice; Play Fair’, and we take seriously the responsibility to maintain a level playing field for all players. No one wants to see a player use an obviously unintended shortcut to progress far beyond all other players.
You'll find the Blizzard End User License Agreement here for reference.
Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
September 4, 2018
- Bracing Chill healing increased 10%.
- Brain Storm’s Intellect increased by 66%. Duration increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Everlasting Light healing increased 20%.
- Fungal Essence healing increased 15%.
- Gushing Lacerations’ Rip damage bonus increased by 37.5%.
- Martyr's Breath healing increased 50%.
- Niuzao's Blessing healing increased 100%.
- Shadow's Bite damage increased by 170%.
- Spouting Spirits healing increased 60%.
- Strength of Earth damage increased by 20%.
- Fixed Umbral Blaze to address an issue where its periodic damage could not critically strike. Also fixed an issue where its periodic damage would not correctly extend its duration if it was refreshed early.
- Unbound Chaos should now behave correctly on transports.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from reclaiming War Campaign outposts if they moved the character to a new World of Warcraft account.
- Windlash correctly ignores armor.
- Demons from the Inner Demons and Nether Portal talent now correctly match the Warlock's level.
Creatures and NPCs
- Zooka no longer wanders around.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ludwig Von Tortollan's shell bounce damage has been increased.
- Temple of Sethraliss
- The Arrow Gauntlet is now less daunting on Mythic difficulty.
- Waycrest Manor
- Raal the Gluttonous now casts Tenderize earlier and more often. Additionally, his health has been increased.
- Fixed an issue causing the Briny Barnacle to gain too much benefit from the player's Haste.
- Disc of Systematic Regression damage and Vigilant's Bloodshaper damage reduced by 10%.
- Developer’s notes -- These two trinkets now deal 15% more damage for each additional target they hit, up to 75% increased damage if at least 6 targets are hit. The damage is still split among all targets. Their tooltips will not reflect this change until corrected in a future patch.
- Marie's Famous Cookies can now only be used in the outdoor areas of Kul Tiras and Zandalar.
- Fixed an issue causing the Risen Ravasaur from the Ravasaur Skull Bijou to not be able to critically strike.
- Fixed an issue causing the healing effect from Siren's Tongue to not be able to critically heal.
- Resolved an issue preventing additional characters on an account from being eligible for Arathi Highlands Warfronts quests.
- The Nightfallen quest “The Stuff of Dreams” no longer requires defeating Xavius in Emerald Nightmare.
- Kua'fon should now be available to accept "Nature Versus Nurture" or "Room to Grow".
- Torrention will once again arrive to slay you when you retrieve the Thelgen Seismic Record to start “The Floodsurge Core”.
- The number of Forsaken needed to complete "Emergency Management" has been reduced.
- On “Azerite Madness”, players will now get the correct amount of Azerite based on the number of enemies hit.
- The Sethrak have grown more courageous and will once again respawn after seeing countless numbers of their friends mercilessly slaughtered. In fact, they're bringing even more Sethrak in to try to get all the new “Azerite Mining” that's happening in the area.