- Una missione speciale vi richiederà di completare 5 spedizioni di Viaggio nel Tempo di Burning Crusade;
- Una volta completata, la missione vi ricompenserà con un Sigillo del Destino Spezzato e un forziere dell'Incubo di Smeraldo (difficoltà Normale);
Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
An extra weekly quest and rewards are here— Timewalking is back!
All week, open Group Finder (default hotkey: i) and then select Dungeon Finder and Timewalking in the Type dropdown. When you hit ‘Find Group’, you’ll be matched up with other players and sent to one of the following Heroic dungeons:
- The Arcatraz
- The Black Morass
- Magister’s Terrace
- Shattered Halls
- The Slave Pens
Your character and items will be scaled down to a power level fitting for the challenge at hand, but bosses will yield loot appropriate for your natural level. Timewalking dungeons also have a chance to drop items that usually drop when you run them on Heroic, and you’ll earn reputation with a faction that is interested in the dungeon. For example, when you Timewalk through The Slave Pens, you’ll earn rep with Cenarion Expedition, which could lead to a sweet Cenarion War Hippogryph mount for you.
Look for the following all week long:
- Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you.
- Quest requirement: Complete 5 Timewalking dungeons.
- Rewards: One Seal of Broken Fate and one loot box containing a piece of gear from Normal difficulty Emerald Nightmare.
The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.