Blizzard ha scrittoClass Tuning Changes
Please note that the following class tuning changes are still undergoing testing and will be implemented as soon as possible.
- Death Knight
- Frostbolt's damage has increased by 25%.
- Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now causes enemies to take 10% increased damage from the Monk's abilities (down from 15% increased damage).
- Earthquake's damage has increased by 10%.
- Restorative Waves now increases all healing done by 30% (up from 25%).
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Ashran has been re-enabled as a potential daily strategic assault choice. This reverts a change from November 21.
- Garrison Buildings
- [Requires a realm restart.] Work orders for the following Horde buildings (Mine, Herb Garden, Goblin Workshop, War Mill, and Trading Post) and Alliance buildings (Dwarven Bunker, Gnomish Workshop, Trading Post) should now correctly contribute credit towards the achievements for Working Some Orders and Working More Orders.
- Gem Boutique: Followers assigned to the building should now always offer a daily quest.
- Gladiator's Sanctum: Highmaul Coliseum gladiator tournament should no longer incorrectly be awarding PvP gear and items that require reputation with Vol'jin's Spear or Wrynn's Vanguard to equip.
- Gladiator's Sanctum: Work orders were awarding much more gold and items than intended. The amount of items and gold awarded has been reduced to be more comparable to other buildings.
- Herb Garden: Visitors can no longer harvest the player's Frostweed.
- Salvage Yard: Awards for salvage have been split into 3 tiers based on the level of the Garrison Mission (Levels 90-94, Levels 95-99, and Level 100). Additionally, the mission needs to be successful for a chance to receive salvage with Level 100 missions having a guaranteed chance on success.
- Garrison Invasions
- Shadow Council Invasion: Concubine of Sin no longer awards points when defeated.
- Shadowmoon Valley
- The Fate of Karabor: Yrel should now always assist the player with Krull. Additionally, Krull's Brutal Smash now has a reduced range of 6 yards.
Creatures and NPCs
- Grom'kar NPCs in the Frostfire Iron Siegeworks and Gorgrond Blackrock Foundry areas should now correctly have a chance to drop Iron Horde scraps for characters with a Dwarven Bunker / War Mill in their Garrisons.
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Shinri should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Tectus: Visual markers for Earthen Pillar, Fracture, Meteoric Earthspire, and Radiating Poison should now be easier to see.
- Tectus: Meteoric Earthspire now deals less damage on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Tectus' targeting circle for Crystalline Barrage should now still be visible for users with projected textures disabled.
- Twin Ogron's Fierce Disposition, Savage Disposition, and Aggressive Disposition should now be showing up in combat logs.
- Imperator Mar'gok's Arcane mines for Destructive Resonance should now be easier to see for users with projected textures disabled.
- Imperator Mar'gok: Visuals for Destructive Resonance should now be visible from anywhere in the Throne of the Imperator area.
- Imperator Mar'gok's Arcane Wrath ability should no longer incorrectly jump to a player that has been Branded during Phase 4 with the Power of Replication.
- Disabled the cutscene for Teron'gor that plays after defeating Azzakel on Challenge Mode.
- Ranjit should no longer occasionally target the tank with Lens Flare and Windwall.
- Honor and reputation increases for turning in Artifact Fragments first noted on December 3, are now out of testing and have been implemented.
- Disabled health regeneration for Kronus, Fangraal, Grand Marshal Tremblade, and High Warlord Volrath when they leash or drop out of combat.
- Creatures outside of Ashran should no longer incorrectly have a chance to drop Artifact Fragments.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Rated Battlegrounds should no longer incorrectly be awarding PvP gear and items that require reputation with Vol'jin's Spear or Wrynn's Vanguard to equip.
- Follower Weapon and Armor enhancements can now stack up to 20.
- Temporary buffs that increase Critical Strike should now correctly increase Parry through Riposte for tanking specializations.
- Cracked Potion Vials should no longer drop for non-Alchemists.
- Everburning Candle was buffed much more than intended. The amount of mana granted has been reduced to 10,456 (down from 20,916). Additional information on the reasoning for this change can be found in the forum thread: Everburning Candle Changes.
- Gently Squeezed Toad is no longer usable while in a Challenge Mode Dungeon.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Got My Mind On My Draenor Money now only requires looting 2,500 gold in Draenor (down from 10,000),
Scritto da 09 dicembre, 2014 10:16,L'8 dicembre sono stati applicati i seguenti cambiamenti al gioco, alcuni dei quali prevedono ri-bilanciamento delle classi e sistemazione di bug e meccaniche del gioco.Tag: hotfix
50 commenti Precedente 123
11 dicembre 2014, 12:56
Iscritto il: 20 ottobre 2014, 13:15
Ripeto:parlo in generale, poi è ben vero che in alcune fight la distanza non è poi così grossa dagli altri dps (gruppo composto da hunter,maghi,dk,pala retri più appunto uno shammy enha e uno elemental).Io ho uno shammy enha vestito 635 e l'ho testato ieri a Highmaul normal.Ok che le stat non sono ancora riuscito a bilanciarle bene,ok che ho visto il raid ieri per la prima volta ma veramente si fa fatica a tenere il passo degli altri dps.In generale si gira sempre bassi.Anche un altro shammy che gioca elemental,a parità di gear faceva più o meno il mio danno.Poi,per carità, magari è colpa mia che non riesco ancora a farlo rendere al meglio,però la sensazione è che ci sia gap nonostante il bilanciamento.Ho preso quasi 3k di paga da un dk,dal pala retry....lasciamo perdere.0
Ripeto:parlo in generale, poi è ben vero che in alcune fight la distanza non è poi così grossa dagli altri dps (gruppo composto da hunter,maghi,dk,pala retri più appunto uno shammy enha e uno elemental).
- Commenta la notizia Precedente 123