Al momento, risultano problemi di compatibilità con le DX12 in alcune configurazioni, qualche problema di scaling dovuto alla nuova ricalibrazione delle statistiche e alcune imprecisioni nelle istanze. Altri problemi riguardano le Comunità, una delle nuove feature dell'espansione che, oltre ai problemi riportati, non è funzionante nei reami europei.
In ogni caso, si farà il possibile per risolverli in fretta tramite altre patch ed hotfix in questo periodo di pre-espansione.
Itzali ha scritto
Below is a list of known issues for patch 8.0.1. Please note that this list is not a complete depiction of what we're aware of, but a sampling of issues we believe players may encounter more often. We'll try to keep this updated with trending issues when possible.
- Mounts: Gladiator's Proto-Drakes do not display information on how to obtain mounts in journal.
- Sometimes when summoning a player as they change zones, the summon prompt will not appear
Stat & Spell Squish Impacts
- There are multiple issues with legacy spells & monsters scaling incorrectly.
Dungeon and Raid
- Legacy Loot: Many raid creatures no longer drop gold.
- Highmaul: Highmaul bosses are not dropping the appropriate amount of gold when the raid is set to mythic.
- Dungeon Journal - Baradin Hold: There exists an option to view Baradin Hold in 10/25 man Heroic even though the difficulty does not exist.
- A Lua error may occur if you try viewing the dungeon journal from the bonus roll prompt while outside of the instance.
- Communities will reference "Starter Edition" accounts as "Veteran Trial".
- Guild: Inviting players who are currently in your group to a guild may produce an assertion.
- Opening the Character Pane after equipping a newly acquired item on a character may result in a crash.
- Looting the corpse after a boss encounter while in a group may produce an assertion.
- Communities: Blank spaces will appear in Guild rosters if players have not logged in for multiple years.
- Players may be unable to whisper cross realm when selecting whisper from Communities UI.
- DX12: Intel PSO caching issue with Intel unreleased driver.
- DX12: Crash may occur when game uses more GPU Memory than hardware allows.
- Performance on some GPUs while using DX12 is lower than DX11.
Lore ha scritto
Please note that with the launch of the pre-patch on our European realms we will not be initially enabling the World of Warcraft Communities feature. The in-game and guild chat channels will still be available for use. The Guild Calendar may also be missing events while we address these concerns.