Le peculiarità di questi scenari sono l'IA dei team nemici e la proceduralità con cui sono create le isole e i loro eventi, che cercheranno di fornire sfide sempre diverse e stimolanti, ma con l'obiettivo costante di ottenere 6000 Azerite prima della squadra avversaria.
Muffinus ha scritto
A new Battle for Azeroth feature, Island Expeditions, is now available for testing for characters at level 110 or higher. Your level and item level will be automatically adjusted to level 120 values.
- Alliance players can queue from the Expedition table in Boralus Harbor, near the Tradewinds Market. Look for the green ship occupying the second slip.
- Horde players can queue from the Expedition table in Zuldazar Harbor, at the Port of Zandalar, on the west side. Look for the red ship.
What are we testing?
- We are currently testing Un’gol Ruins on Normal difficulty.
- There are 12 NPC teams available for testing (6 per faction).
What is the goal of an Island Expedition?
- The goal of an Island Expedition is to collect Azerite. The first team to 6000 Azerite wins.
- A group of NPCs from the opposing faction will also be present, competing with you for the Azerite.
- Many things on the Island reward Azerite: chests, Azerite crystals, powerful creatures, friendly NPCs in need of aid, killing enemy NPCs, and more.
- You’ll find things you can interact with, scattered all across the Island to help you.
Disclaimer: this feature is currently in an alpha state. There are several placeholder elements and missing pieces. Many updates are on their way.
Thank you for testing, and we’re looking forward to your feedback.
And watch out for Sneaky Pete :]