Cambiamenti importanti da non perdere
- Aumentati i punti esperienza nelle spedizioni per ricompensare meglio il loro svolgimento.
- Gli oggetti nelle istanze livello 100 ora richiedono il livello 100 per essere usati anziché 97
- Ora la missione giornaliera della Modalità Sfida viene assegnata correttamente ogni giorno.
- Aggiunti i venditori di equipaggiamento Onore ad Ashran, sono Austin Feeney (Alleanza) e Shadow Hunter Gar'ant (Orda).
- Nei campi di battaglia ed arena, per poter essere scalati a ilvl 650, gli oggetti devono essere almeno a ilvl 560
Blizzard ha scrittoGarrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Barracks: Training dummies have been temporarily removed from the Garrison.
- Barracks Level 2: Bodyguard followers accompanying the player are now more likely to assist with the player's current target.
- Mine Level 2: Preserved Mining Picks obtained from mining carts should now work correctly.
- Resolved an issue where players could get stuck on a flight path while attempting to fly into their Garrisons.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Hulda Shadowblade should now be correctly awarded to players that have completed the quest, Standing United.
- Grimoire of Supremacy's summoned Terrorguards and Abyssals should now correctly have the Avoidance ability.
- Articles of the Fallen: Players that have already completed To the Garrison should now be able to see Kal'gor the Honorable to complete the quest.
- Battle in Ashran: The quest now requires players to obtain 100 Artifact Fragments and go to Shadow Hunter Ukambe (Horde) or Scout Valdez (Alliance) to complete the quest.
- Battle of Thunder Pass: Dying or leaving the area during the middle of the Battle of Thunder Pass event should no longer prevent players from completing the event.
- Bled Dry: Cages can now be opened by multiple players simultaneously.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Bushwhacker: Resolved an issue where players that have already completed A Heavy Helping Hand would be unable to turn in the quest.
- Challenge of the Masters: Warlord Dharl of the Thrice-Bloodied Blade should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
- Draenor's Secret Power: Completion of this quest is now required before being able to move onto the next step of the Legendary quest chain.
- Fate of Karabor: Players joining a version of this quest that's already in-progress should now be able to receive completion credit.
- Honor Has Its Rewards: Resolved an issue where Farseer Drek'Thar may sometimes not accept quest turn-ins.
- Last Steps: Players joining a version of this quest that's already in-progress should now be able to receive completion credit.
- Sol Sisters: Sol-Shaper Krashyx should no longer get stuck in evade mode.
- The Battle for Shattrath: Players joining a version of this quest that's already in-progress should now be able to receive completion credit.
- The Debt We Share: Players that are mounted should now be able to receive completion credit for this quest.
- [Requires a realm restart.] The Infested: Resolved an issue where players that have already completed A Heavy Helping Hand would be unable to turn in the quest.
- The Iron Wolf: Added another way for characters to obtain The Iron Wolf invasion quest for characters that upgraded to a Tier 3 Garrison before completing the main Frostfire questline.
- [Requires a realm restart.] The Razorbloom: Resolved an issue where players that have already completed A Heavy Helping Hand would be unable to turn in the quest.
- [Requires a realm restart.] The Voice of Iyu: Resolved an issue where players that have already completed A Heavy Helping Hand would be unable to turn in the quest.
Creatures and NPCs
- Grand Marshal Tremblade should now drop a Gleaming Ashmaul Strongbox for Horde characters when they're defeated.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Increased the amount of experience awarded for completing a Draenor level-up dungeon (Bloodmaul Slag Mines, Iron Docs, Auchindoun, and Skyreach) to be more rewarding.
- Items looted from normal Level-100 dungeons now have a level requirement of 100 instead of 97.
- Iron Docks
- Players should no longer be incorrectly receiving credit for completing the Take Cover! achievement without actually completing the achievement.
- Attempted to resolve an issue where Skulloc may sometimes not grant loot.
- Slag Mines
- Players that are dead should now correctly still receive credit for completing the achievement Come With Me If You Want to Live.
- The Everbloom
- Coagulated Genesaur Blood is now correctly flagged as a damage dealer trinket.
- Challenge Mode
- Salyin Battle Banner is no longer eligible to be used during Challenge Modes.
- Resolved an issue where a realm may sometimes not have a Challenge Mode daily quest available.
- Auchindoun: Reduced the amount of enemies to kill to 48 (down from 50).
- Skyreach: Time needed to achieve a gold rating has been increased to 17 minutes (up from 15 minutes). Times for silver and bronze rating have been adjusted accordingly.
- Upper Blackrock Spire: Players receiving credit for Challenge Master: Upper Blackrock Spire achievement should no longer be incorrectly receiving credit for Challenge Master: Shadowmoon Burial Grounds as well.
- Honor Quartermasters have been added to Ashran. Austin Feeney (Alliance) and Shadow Hunter Gar'ant (Horde) now sell Honor gear.
- Conquest Quartermasters Marshal Gabriel (Alliance) and General Aevd (Horde) have temporarily stopped selling Conquest gear.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- An item now needs to be at least item level 560 or above before being eligible to be scaled up to 650 in level 100 Battlegrounds and Arenas.
- The following items are now uncommon quality (green) so there's less award pop-ups when retrieving the them from Garrison work orders. There's been no change to the item's functionality or availability.
- Primal Spirit
- Savage Blood
- Burnished Leather
- Gearspring Parts
- Hexweave Cloth
- Metamorphic Crystal
- Taladite Crystal
- Truesteel Ingot
- War Paints
- Blackfire Scepter now grants a more modest increase to Intellect.
- Bloodwood Wand now grants a less astronomical bonus to Spell Power.
- Oralius' Whispering Crystal now increases all stats by 100 (down from 200).
- Shieldtronic Shield should now correctly create a damage absorption shield instead of reflecting the damage back at an attacker.
- Resolved an issue where boosting characters that have XP disabled could wind up being unable to level.