Notizie/Curiosità sulla Patch 7.1.5.
  1 ... 456
  • bigsuirlife 09 gennaio 2017, 11:16 bigsuirlife

qualcuno per favore mi spiega come cambia nella 7.1.5 l'ottenimento dell'artifact knowledge per gli alt? 0
  • Diablos 09 gennaio 2017, 11:40 Diablos
    BattleTag: Diàblos#2915

bigsuirlife ha scritto:qualcuno per favore mi spiega come cambia nella 7.1.5 l'ottenimento dell'artifact knowledge per gli alt?

@bigsuirlife

Ci sarà un Item che si può comprare con le risorse dell'Enclave. Se non vado errato ti uppa fino a 5 livelli alla volta e la quantità massima dipende da quella raggiunta sul tuo main. Prendi con le pinze dato che l'ho letto un po di tempo fà e la memoria fà brutti scherzi :D
  • TartyMost Valuable Poster 09 gennaio 2017, 12:14 Tarty
    BattleTag: Tatyanna#2538

Shaman Draenei - Runetotem
    Troll dell'Alleanza nonchè regina di cazzate
    bigsuirlife ha scritto:qualcuno per favore mi spiega come cambia nella 7.1.5 l'ottenimento dell'artifact knowledge per gli alt?

@bigsuirlife

Ci sono due modi

1) Puoi arrivare a Knowledge 15 attraverso la quest: Knowledge is Power http://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=46129/knowledge-is-power
    In pratica dai 500 Order Resource per 1 livello, ti servono 7500 Risorse per fare da 1-15 istantaneamente

2) Oppure compri un compendio Bind-on-Account per 1000 risorse ma dipende dal livello di AK del tuo main.

Artifact Research Compendium: Volume I: porta all'istante Artifact Knowledge a 5. Richiede di avere AK 10
    Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I & II: porta all'istante Artifact Knowledge a 10. Richiede di avere AK 15
    Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I-III: porta all'istante Artifact Knowledge a 15. Richiede di avere 20 AK
    Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I-IV: porta all'istante Artifact Knowledge a 20. Richiede di avere 25 AK

In pratica io che ho 25 di AK, compro per il mio alt per 1.000 risorse il volume I-IV così lo faccio arrivare direttamente a 20 AK.
    Oppure se il tuo main ha AK 15, compri il Volume I-II al tuo alt e gli altri 5 livelli, li fai usando il metodo 1.
    Se invece il tuo main ha 20 di AK, compra per l'alt il volume I-III... ma in tal caso ti conviene farti il 25 e compragli direttamente l'ultimo volume.
  • bigsuirlife 09 gennaio 2017, 13:08 bigsuirlife

perfetto...grazie ad entrambi 0
  • grallenRedazione 12 gennaio 2017, 09:28 grallen
    BattleTag: Grallen#2521

Dal caos si crea l'ordine e dell'ordine si genera il caos.
    Finalmente hanno dato delucidazioni sui potenziamenti dei leggendari da 910 a 940.

Le Distilled Titan Essence si potranno prendere una ogni settimana da ogni boss della Rocca della Notte a qualsiasi difficoltà (incluso lfr), dalle casse degli emissari (partendo dalla prossima settimana e non sono retroattive), dalle weekly pvp e dei dungeon mitici.

Rythmor ha scritto
    Since the release of Patch 7.1.5, we've received a number of questions relating to the Nighthold Legendary item upgrades and how that process will work. We'd like to provide some clarity on what you can expect next week.

When the Nighthold opens next week, players who have acquired at least one Legion Legendary item will find a quest in Dalaran to upgrade a Legendary from item level 910 to 940. This quest involves collecting a number of Essences of Aman’thul, which can be found in the following locations:

Nighthold Raid Bosses
    Weekly Mythic Keystone Cache
    Emissary Bags
    PvP Weekly Quests

Once you have completed the quest, you'll be given a Distilled Titan Essence, which can be consumed to upgrade a Legion Legendary item to level 940. The quest is repeatable, so you'll be able to earn as many Distilled Titan Essences as you need to upgrade any Legendaries you have.

Additionally, once the Nighthold is open, any new Legendaries you discover will already be item level 940. Note that this does not apply retroactively to Emissary Bags that you may already have in your inventory when the time comes. Only new bags earned after the Nighthold is open have the chance to reward an item level 940 Legendary.

Will it be available on all levels of NH?

Rythmor ha scritto
    These will drop in all difficulties of the Nighthold, LFR included.

Will there be a lockout on a per boss basis, or a per difficulty basis?

Rythmor ha scritto
    It will be on a per-boss basis.
  • Wulgrim 12 gennaio 2017, 13:35 Wulgrim

They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark of everything that had led to this point. [Cit]
    Chissà però il drop... Che se hanno lo stesso drop e luck based dei leggendari... Deh 0
  • grallenRedazione 16 gennaio 2017, 10:54 grallen

Per chi lo aspettava con la 7.1.5. è ritornato il torneo di pesca a Rovotorto/Stranglethorn

- Return of the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza
  • Yardeh 18 gennaio 2017, 01:47 Yardeh

Gul'dan live

streaming/twitch-asmongold#wow-en
  • grallenRedazione 02 febbraio 2017, 08:57 grallen

In arrivo degli hotfix per il ladro assassino

I'm really hoping for a blue post to address my thoughts here, or indicate another upcoming hotfix, but was there general awareness of the bug with Kingsbane that was recently hotfixed on the 31st, prior to the nerf to AP %? Because if not, myself, and from appearances, most of the rogue community, believe that the AP nerf should be reverted.

The Kingsbane fix is obviously necessary and valid, but the hit to dps from the Kingsbane hotfix is pretty rough, even moreso compounded by the recent AP nerf, to the point of seeming unreasonable, even from unbiased perceptions of other class players. At the very least, our current state in the dps standings, as a dedicated single role damage dealing class, should be examined again.

Thanks for your time.

Kaivax ha scritto
    We’ve been watching this closely. Rather than tweak Agonizing Poison t this time, we’re going to increase Assassination damage by about 4% for most abilities. We’ll have that change go live as soon as we can.

That will mean a +4% damage to Ambush, , Deadly Poison, Death from Above, Envenom, Fan of Knives, Garrote, Hemorrhage, Kingsbane, Mutilate, Poisoned Knife and Rupture.

Thank you for the feedback!
    Edited the above to add:

Assassination Rogue Agility will be reduced by 5% in PvP at the same time.
  1 ... 456