Cosa accadrà dopo Legion? Aspettative e speranze
  1 ... 678  
  • TartyMost Valuable Poster 21 settembre 2017, 16:09 Tarty
    BattleTag: Tatyanna#2538

Shaman Draenei - Runetotem
    Troll dell'Alleanza nonchè regina di cazzate
    Kònàn ha scritto:Non so a voi, ma a me ricorda un certo occhio...

A me ricorda un'altra cosa... ma vabbè... (boh)
  • Yardeh 21 settembre 2017, 16:59 Yardeh

E se lo dice la tarty! 4
  • BigBoss 21 settembre 2017, 17:08 BigBoss

Quando una titana raggiunge la pubertà. 1
  • Greymane 21 settembre 2017, 18:22 Greymane
    BattleTag: Urabrask#2263

“War is our sculptor. And we are prisoners to its design.”
    - Javik [Mass Effect 3]
    @Yardeh

Onestamente non so il perchè, ma il Locus Walker non penso che sia un villain come molti credono...tutti dicono "è troppo shady per essere buono", però è una cosa che contraddistingue tutti gli Ethereal quindi...(boh)

Ci porterà molte sorprese imho (anche perchè renderlo cattivo come sostanzialmente tutti gli Ethereal su Argus sarebbe una cosa troppo scontata dal mio punto di vista)
  • Yardeh 21 settembre 2017, 18:26 Yardeh

Però gli eterei stessi diffidano, prova a parlare con il mercante nella Vindicar, quello dei pezzi abbandonati (dopo aver fatto la chain ofc, altrimenti non appare il fumetto). Per me potrebbe essere tranquillamente un "anti-eroe" (per fare un paragone) alla Illidan ed avere i suoi masterplans :V . 0
  • Greymane 21 settembre 2017, 18:34 Greymane

- Javik [Mass Effect 3]
    Yardeh ha scritto:Però gli eterei stessi diffidano, prova a parlare con il mercante nella Vindicar, quello dei pezzi abbandonati (dopo aver fatto la chain ofc, altrimenti non appare il fumetto).

Però se non ricordo male lui diffida del Locus Walker perchè era stato contattato da quest'ultimo per un qualche affare che non specifica, ma che alla fine non è stato ripagato.

Per me potrebbe essere tranquillamente un "anti-eroe" (per fare un paragone) alla Illidan ed avere i suoi masterplans :V .

Assolutamente, potrebbe benissimo anche essere questo.
  • R3wu0Redazione 21 settembre 2017, 20:08 R3wu0
    BattleTag: Xly#21584

"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield the power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must the power scar the spirit"
    @Greymane @Yardeh vi consiglio di andare ad ascoltare la nuova audio drama caricata sul canale youtube di World of warcraft italia. Si parla anche di Locus. 0
  • Yardeh 21 settembre 2017, 20:23 Yardeh

Puttana, 2 ore e passa di audio xd.
    Me li scarico :V .
  • Kònàn 22 settembre 2017, 10:55 Kònàn
    BattleTag: Konan#2249

Nitimur in vetitum semper, cupimusque negata.
    Tarty ha scritto:
    A me ricorda un'altra cosa... ma vabbè... (boh)

@Tarty

Uno vorrebbe essere signore... ;(
  • TartyMost Valuable Poster 22 settembre 2017, 11:25 Tarty

Ma se lo dico io suona meno volgare... 0
  • TartyMost Valuable Poster 22 settembre 2017, 15:52 Tarty

Grazie alle recenti rivelazioni, è tornato in auge l'indovinello cinese apparso prima della Gamescom e ora viene ri-preso in considerazione:
    (è nel tag spoiler per convenienza di lettura)

Name of the new expansion: you can try, but never guess

Summary:
    • You will not have time to catch your breath. The black army has long been here, and you didn’t see it, lurking behind the burning shadow.
    • The circle closed and the stars went out.
    • Thank the lord of ravens for his gifts.
    • Once he already lied.
    • The king of diamonds blindly believes her words.
    • The third death is coming.
    • This is for my son!
    • Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it. Yes, yes, yes!
    • Do you think it's horrifying? This is just the beginning of your nightmares.
    • Thank the lord of the ravens for these five gifts.
    • We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance.
    • Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet.
    • They need a new Twilight Father. You know him pretty well, sir.
    • My children are rushing from the depths.
    • It was a mistake to entrust this thing to a pirate scum.
    • I gave it to you for a great feat, but now I return it as my lady ordered.
    • Stained-glass windows don’t lie. Never.
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days.
    • The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another.
    • What about a really big bad voodoo?
    • His sacrifice was in vain. Alone, in the middle of a cold emptiness.
    • I chose the Abyss. Will you follow me this time?
    • Our revenge on their kind is not over. There are still two out of five.
    • Mortals have the right to know the fate of one who was forged by fire.
    • Someday I'll fall. Or already fell.
    • My true strength is not in the army or the sword, but in the crown.
    • All hands on deck! Hell... it's about time.
    • Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky.
    • The Realm of Shadows is full of cries of pain. Your cry will join this choir.
    • The serpent saw her. He's on his way.
    • What can be purer and sweeter than the soul?

New playable race:
    • It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you.

Alliance:
    • Draenei: stay with us, who forged by light.
    • Dwarves: true iron is hidden in the darkness.
    • Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility.
    • Others: it's only the beginning!
    • Not all of us despise our children, and someday we will stand with them shoulder to shoulder.

Horde:
    • Orcs: purity is the hope for redemption.
    • Undead: not only the humans became Forsaken.
    • Taurens: the winds of winter call us.
    • You are not the Horde without us.

Zones:
    • Where did she go? Something is wrong.
    • Our wisdom in these depths
    • Praise the god of the depths!
    • Where did the bananas go?
    • Is it possible to lose what has already been lost?
    • Let the Loa tell us the way.
    • They say, it was a city under the city. But the deeper lies the more evil place.
    • Where does the ruined way lead?
    • Under the frozen ground, only death awaits you. Our brethren are also ready to meet you.
    • Ny’alota is a fairy tale for fools.
    • You were so close to touching the great. And you need to swim a little more.

Afterword:
    • You'll never guess whether it's true or not, until you see for yourself.
    • Don’t expect news in the near weeks.
  • seraknis 22 settembre 2017, 16:47 seraknis
    BattleTag: Serak#21960

Secondo me:
    Name of the new expansion: you can try, but never guess World of Warcraft: Spiripanchio e l'armata del Pistola = Confirmed

Summary:
    • You will not have time to catch your breath. The black army has long been here, and you didn’t see it, lurking behind the burning shadow. old gods, twilight cult, si sapeva
    • The circle closed and the stars went out. parla dell'addio ai titani? forse ai naaru?
    • Thank the lord of ravens for his gifts. odino probabilmente
    • Once he already lied.
    • The king of diamonds blindly believes her words. azeroth non è affidabile
    • The third death is coming. azeroth sta benis-
    • This is for my son! e Greymane keffa?
    • Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it. Yes, yes, yes! azeroth? jaina?
    • Do you think it's horrifying? This is just the beginning of your nightmares.
    • Thank the lord of the ravens for these five gifts. nuova meccanica con odino?
    • We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance. nuove "class order" allargate?
    • Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet. mhhh... Jaina e ? o Sylvanas e Greymane?
    • They need a new Twilight Father. You know him pretty well, sir. mhhhhhh
    • My children are rushing from the depths. naga?
    • It was a mistake to entrust this thing to a pirate scum. il tizio outlul della class hall rogues che sminchia?
    • I gave it to you for a great feat, but now I return it as my lady ordered.
    • Stained-glass windows don’t lie. Never. questo mi suona familiare, c'era un vetro con old gods che spawnavano su azeroth da qualche parte giusto?
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days.
    • The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another. non velen? medivh?
    • What about a really big bad voodoo? troll raid status = CONFIRMED
    • His sacrifice was in vain. Alone, in the middle of a cold emptiness. bolvar?
    • I chose the Abyss. Will you follow me this time? Sylvanas wut r u doin?
    • Our revenge on their kind is not over. There are still two out of five. OG? N'zoth e?
    • Mortals have the right to know the fate of one who was forged by fire. bolvar-san?
    • Someday I'll fall. Or already fell. bolvar please
    • My true strength is not in the army or the sword, but in the crown. bolvar!
    • All hands on deck! Hell... it's about time. choo choo come on the hype-steam-boat!
    • Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky. si starta con le navi e poi si passa con quelle volanti?
    • The Realm of Shadows is full of cries of pain. Your cry will join this choir.
    • The serpent saw her. He's on his way. el diabulo? O.o

New playable race:
    • It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you. dragonkin?

alt-race???
    Alliance:
    • Draenei: stay with us, who forged by light. army of the light
    • Dwarves: true iron is hidden in the darkness. dark iron
    • Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility. high elves
    • Others: it's only the beginning! le altre post-release
    • Not all of us despise our children, and someday we will stand with them shoulder to shoulder. o una battuta sugli gnomi, o anduin che mena?

Horde:
    • Orcs: purity is the hope for redemption. mag'hari li mettono
    • Undead: not only the humans became Forsaken. elfi? orchi?
    • Taurens: the winds of winter call us. taunka
    • Others: it's only the beginning! vedi sopra
    • You are not the Horde without us. TROLLINGSPREE

Zones:
    • Where did she go? Something is wrong. Jaina?
    • Our wisdom in these depths subbaccui scienziati?
    • Praise the god of the depths! N'zoth o Neptulon?
    • Where did the bananas go? Tel'Abim
    • Is it possible to lose what has already been lost? Lost Islands unconfirmed?
    • Let the Loa tell us the way. Zandalar
    • They say, it was a city under the city. But the deeper lies the more evil place. Undermine sotto ha cose brutte
    • Where does the ruined way lead? ? robe di Tanaris?
    • Under the frozen ground, only death awaits you. Our brethren are also ready to meet you. Azjol'Nerub e dintorni?
    • Ny’alota is a fairy tale for fools. Emerald Nightmare Subbacquo?
    • You were so close to touching the great. And you need to swim a little more.

Afterword:
    • You'll never guess whether it's true or not, until you see for yourself. duh
    • Don’t expect news in the near weeks. dah
  • TartyMost Valuable Poster 22 settembre 2017, 17:28 Tarty

L'ho scritto altrove, per me ci faranno scegliere fra path of Light e path of shadow... al posto delle class hall, avremo una Shadow e una Light hall, scegliendo una o l'altra non solo modificheremo l'aspetto dei pg in base alla scelta, ma potremmo avere anche abilità diverse, un po' come con il crucible...

e daremo un bel ciaone alla divisione Alleanza/Orda.
  • tazeel 22 settembre 2017, 18:05 tazeel
    BattleTag: tazeel#2894

Tarty ha scritto:L'ho scritto altrove, per me ci faranno scegliere fra path of Light e path of shadow... al posto delle class hall, avremo una Shadow e una Light hall, scegliendo una o l'altra non solo modificheremo l'aspetto dei pg in base alla scelta, ma potremmo avere anche abilità diverse, un po' come con il crucible...

e daremo un bel ciaone alla divisione Alleanza/Orda.

@Tarty il problema è che con molte classi non funzioni molto, adesempio Paladini con l'Ombra, o Stregoni con la Luce. Per non parlare di Sciamani e Druidi, che una cosa simile vorrebbe dire rigettare tutto ciò in cui credono.
  • ciccio44 22 settembre 2017, 18:42 ciccio44
    BattleTag: Attil#2201

“Che può esserci al di sopra di uno che è al di sopra della fortuna?”
    @tazeel dipende, potrebbe accadere come con Alleria (vedi l'ultimo racconto). Se non sei così legato per es. alla Luce stile Turalyon, potresti benissimo far una cosa del genere.

L'idea è figa, anche troppo. Quindi non succederà rofl
  • Greymane 22 settembre 2017, 19:13 Greymane

- Javik [Mass Effect 3]
    @Tarty

Si sa se quell'indovinello è stato fatto dallo stesso che ha creato questo "leak"?

Comunque sia:

Name of the new expansion: you can try, but never guess: Wrath of the Lich Sea's King

Summary:
    • You will not have time to catch your breath. The black army has long been here, and you didn’t see it, lurking behind the burning shadow: Black Empire
    • The circle closed and the stars went out.: fine della storia del Pantheon?
    • Thank the lord of ravens for his gifts.: Odyn
    • Once he already lied.: Wrathion?
    • The king of diamonds blindly believes her words.: Azerothina ovviamente
    • The third death is coming.: Ho più teorie su questo, che la spadata di Sargeras sia la terza morte di Azeorth (???)
    • This is for my son! : Greymane obv
    • Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it. Yes, yes, yes! : ???
    • Do you think it's horrifying? This is just the beginning of your nightmares. : Ny'alotha?
    • Thank the lord of the ravens for these five gifts.: qualcosa che riguarda Odyn, nuova feature?
    • We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance.: nuova class hall
    • Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet.: ???
    • They need a new Twilight Father. You know him pretty well, sir.: Arathor (quello che considero figlio di luce e ombra)??? Oppure Wrathion
    • My children are rushing from the depths.: Naga, pretty much
    • It was a mistake to entrust this thing to a pirate scum.: Fleet Admiral Tethys? introduzione di Plunder Isle
    • I gave it to you for a great feat, but now I return it as my lady ordered.: ???
    • Stained-glass windows don’t lie. Never. : la stanza di General Vezax ad Ulduar ha dei vetri decorati con gli Old Gods
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days.: Forse qualcosa con la Saronite
    • The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another.: Heh...boh??? Potrebbe essere chiunque
    • What about a really big bad voodoo?: Qualcosa con gli Zandalari, sicuro raid Troll, o Big Bad Voodoo agli Shaman :D
    • His sacrifice was in vain. Alone, in the middle of a cold emptiness.: Bolvar
    • I chose the Abyss. Will you follow me this time?: Abyss : Sylvanas = Naaru : Luce
    • Our revenge on their kind is not over. There are still two out of five. : N'zoth e forse Xalathat ritornerà?
    • Mortals have the right to know the fate of one who was forged by fire.: Bolvar
    • Someday I'll fall. Or already fell.: Bolvar again?
    • My true strength is not in the army or the sword, but in the crown.: Bolvaaaaaaaar
    • All hands on deck! Hell... it's about time.: Ship ovviamente
    • Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky.: Si inizia con le navi poi si passa alle astronavi
    • The Realm of Shadows is full of cries of pain. Your cry will join this choir.: : Old Gods sicuro
    • The serpent saw her. He's on his way.: Wrathion?

New playable race:
    • It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you.: Dovah...err volevo dire Dragonkin (vedi Wrathion sopra)

Alliance:
    • Draenei: stay with us, who forged by light.: Army of the Light
    • Dwarves: true iron is hidden in the darkness.: Dark Iron
    • Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility.: Highbourne / High Elves
    • Others: it's only the beginning!: altre sub-races dopo la release
    • Not all of us despise our children, and someday we will stand with them shoulder to shoulder.: Boh? Mechagnomes (gli Gnomi potrebbero essere considerati da loro come "figli")? O retake di Gnomeregan

Horde:
    • Orcs: purity is the hope for redemption.: Mag'har
    • Undead: not only the humans became Forsaken.: Quì ci potrebbe stare qualsiasi razza...ma considerando solo i modelli esistenti: Elfi e Troll?
    • Taurens: the winds of winter call us.: Taunka
    • Others: it's only the beginning!: stesso dell'ally
    • You are not the Horde without us.: Troll

Zones:
    • Where did she go? Something is wrong.: Jaina + Kul'tiras
    • Our wisdom in these depths: Naz'jatar?
    • Praise the god of the depths!: N'zoth? Ny'alotha?
    • Where did the bananas go?: Tel'abim
    • Is it possible to lose what has already been lost?: Lost Isles, e magari pure Gilneas
    • Let the Loa tell us the way.: Zandalar
    • They say, it was a city under the city. But the deeper lies the more evil place. : Undermine o anche Balor
    • Where does the ruined way lead?: ???
    • Under the frozen ground, only death awaits you. Our brethren are also ready to meet you.: Azjol'Nerub?
    • Ny’alota is a fairy tale for fools.: ???
    • You were so close to touching the great. And you need to swim a little more.: ???

Afterword:
    • You'll never guess whether it's true or not, until you see for yourself.: Verremo traditi? Da chi?
    • Don’t expect news in the near weeks.: ???

Per quanto riguarda il "Praise the god of the depths!" io ero indeciso tra Neptulon o N'zoth, ma considerando che per il primo nessuno ha mai usato il termine "Dio", sono andato su N'zoth

Comunque si, mi piacerebbe una path di customizzazione tra Void e Light, si si
  • TartyMost Valuable Poster 23 settembre 2017, 10:57 Tarty

tazeel ha scritto:Tarty il problema è che con molte classi non funzioni molto, adesempio Paladini con l'Ombra, o Stregoni con la Luce. Per non parlare di Sciamani e Druidi, che una cosa simile vorrebbe dire rigettare tutto ciò in cui credono.

@tazeel Mi stai dicendo che i paladini, nel crucible, scelgono solo tratti light mentre i lock solo quelli shadow?

Sono due elementi che coesistono, le due facce della stessa medaglia... un paladino per il lore potrebbe essere più incline alla luce, ma - come il crucible - in certi occasioni non può fare a meno di scegliere shadow se risulta lo strumento migliore.

Senza contare che potrebbero sviluppare una storia, come per le class hall, dove passare dalla luce all'ombra o viceversa... del resto se demoni come Nezerim o un demon hunter come Illidan può passare alla luce, non vedo perché non possa accadere la stessa cosa anche per l'ombra. Sarebbe una meccanica/storia interessante... per noi sciamani invece non è poi così un grosso problema, siamo anche inclini al voodoo...

cmq vabbè è un fantasticare...
  • TartyMost Valuable Poster 23 settembre 2017, 11:56 Tarty

Faccio anche io il gioco dell'indovinello...

Name of the new expansion: you can try, but never guess

Summary:
    • You will not have time to catch your breath. The black army has long been here, and you didn’t see it, lurking behind the burning shadow. Vabbè torniamo da argus e c'è il merdaio... shadow e void ovunque come su McAree..
    • The circle closed and the stars went out. Addio argus, illidan e titani...
    • Thank the lord of ravens for his gifts. Khadgar che consegna i 5 pilasti alla persona sbagliata
    • Once he already lied. Odyn. Mi è sempre stato sui maroni...
    • The king of diamonds blindly believes her words. Forse Magni non sta ascoltando solo la nostra titana...
    • The third death is coming. La spadata di Sargeras all anostra titana
    • This is for my son! Glenn o Turalyon
    • Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it. Yes, yes, yes! La nostra titana, jaina o sylvanas..
    • Do you think it's horrifying? This is just the beginning of your nightmares. Void, shadow e naga su Azeroth
    • Thank the lord of the ravens for these five gifts. Odyn ha fatto un merdaio con i 5 pilastri
    • We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance. Luce e Ombra
    • Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet. Azshara/Jaina/Sylvana e Bolvar/Glenn?

• They need a new Twilight Father. You know him pretty well, sir. Un nuovo Archbishop Benedictus: non Alonsus Faol, vi prego!
    • My children are rushing from the depths. Azshara e i Naga ma anche i silithid/nerubian
    • It was a mistake to entrust this thing to a pirate scum. South sea expansion confirmed!
    • I gave it to you for a great feat, but now I return it as my lady ordered. Farondis ci ha tradito e rende l'occhio ad azshara?
    • Stained-glass windows don’t lie. Never.
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days. Il sangue della titana che sgorga dalla ferita a Silithus

• The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another. Mediv...
    • What about a really big bad voodoo? Troll raid confirmed
    • His sacrifice was in vain. Alone, in the middle of a cold emptiness. Illidan... o meglio: Bolvar!
    • I chose the Abyss. Will you follow me this time? come sempre, resta da capire se è un abisso sotto terra o sottomarino
    • Our revenge on their kind is not over. There are still two out of five. Draghi: ne restano solo due degli orginari
    • Mortals have the right to know the fate of one who was forged by fire. Bolvar
    • Someday I'll fall. Or already fell. Sylvanas o Alleria o nuovamente Bolvar
    • My true strength is not in the army or the sword, but in the crown. Anduin
    • All hands on deck! Hell... it's about time. le navi.. come la vindicaar
    • Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky. Patch content: una delle lune di azeroth o il piano elementale dell'aria
    • The Realm of Shadows is full of cries of pain. Your cry will join this choir. Vabbè[ andiamo sotto../b]
    • The serpent saw her. He's on his way. [b]Loa per sylvanas

• What can be purer and sweeter than the soul? la corruzione della nostra titana da curare

New playable race:
    • It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you.tutti pensano ai naga ma per me invece sono proprio i draghi

Alliance:
    • Draenei: stay with us, who forged by light. Nuove opzioni per i personaggi: tipo subrace /light draenei: darkiron-high elves
    • Dwarves: true iron is hidden in the darkness.
    • Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility.
    • Not all of us despise our children, and someday we will stand with them shoulder to shoulder.

Horde:
    • Orcs: purity is the hope for redemption. light orcs e forsaken personalizzabili scegliendo da razze diverse + i tauren di northernd
    • Undead: not only the humans became Forsaken.
    • Taurens: the winds of winter call us.
    • You are not the Horde without us.

Zones:
    • Where did she go? Something is wrong. jaina che va a kul tiras
    • Our wisdom in these depths
    • Praise the god of the depths! quale profondità: abisso o nerubian? o forse entrambe...
    • Where did the bananas go? isole del sud
    • Is it possible to lose what has already been lost? isole perdute..
    • Let the Loa tell us the way. zandalar
    • They say, it was a city under the city. But the deeper lies the more evil place.
    • Where does the ruined way lead?
    • Under the frozen ground, only death awaits you. Our brethren are also ready to meet you. impero nerubiano
    • Ny’alota is a fairy tale for fools.
    • You were so close to touching the great. And you need to swim a little more. giù, giù e ancora più giù

Afterword:
    • You'll never guess whether it's true or not, until you see for yourself.
    • Don’t expect news in the near weeks.
  • TartyMost Valuable Poster 24 settembre 2017, 22:25 Tarty

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/224 ... st47398143

In 7.3.2, Blizzard shipped 104 files behind a new encryption key (the Silithus stuff is under a different key). Not uncommon, but the unusually large amount and the fact we weren't able to instantly guess a few files behind it got me curious as to what it hides.

Together with some friends, we've managed to get a pretty good overview on what it blocks from view.

- A mount called raptormount_v2 with 37 new sounds.
    - A mount, probably a horse. Possibly named Seabraid Stallion. Likely still WIP so unable to confirm name.
    - A new battle pet named Tottle. It uses some existing Goren sounds and has ~47 new (still encrypted) files including sounds

Start of speculation

A new raptor mount is very interesting and the possibility of it being combined with a horse (especially one being named Seabraid Stallion) makes it all the more interesting when taken in the same context of Blizzard removing Kul Tiras and Zandalar filenames in 7.3.
    My theory right now is that these are CE mounts (and maybe a pet) that'll be unlocked sometime during the lifetime of 7.3.2, maybe with digital prepurchase for the new expansion CE going up sometime after BlizzCon when they expect 7.3.2 to still be on live.
  • Greymane 25 settembre 2017, 01:02 Greymane

- Javik [Mass Effect 3]
    Beh tutte queste cose fanno effettivamente pensare a Kul'tiras (anche se penso che ormai fosse abbastanza ovvio, almeno dal mio punto di vista...non dico per forza South Seas, ma Kul'tiras era già abbastanza accertato imho).
    Raptormount, andando a logica, dovrebbe tecnicamente darci la pseudo-conferma che Zandalar sarà presente, ma in realtà potrebbe dire tutto o niente, non è la prima volta che ficcano mount che non centrano con il tema dell'exp...e non c'è proprio nessuna regola che dice che tutte le mount debbano essere ispirate ad essa. Il nome inoltre ci dice che semplicemente ci sarà una mount che sarà un raptor, magari è un raptor meccanico, chi lo sa rofl
    Ovviamente questo discorso non vale se effettivamente quelle mount saranno della Collector Edition.

Bella scoperta ha fatto l'utente comunque, non penso ci dia molto da speculare sul tema dell'espansione, ma almeno ci rafforza un po la teoria dei South Seas, anche se ripeto, Raptormount potrebbe anche essere uno di quei casi (rari, ma esistenti) in cui ficcano una mount che non è progettata per forza per seguire un tema dell'espansione,
  • tazeel 25 settembre 2017, 07:00 tazeel
    BattleTag: tazeel#2894

Greymane ha scritto:Beh tutte queste cose fanno effettivamente pensare a Kul'tiras (anche se penso che ormai fosse abbastanza ovvio, almeno dal mio punto di vista...non dico per forza South Seas, ma Kul'tiras era già abbastanza accertato imho).
    Raptormount, andando a logica, dovrebbe tecnicamente darci la pseudo-conferma che Zandalar sarà presente, ma in realtà potrebbe dire tutto o niente, non è la prima volta che ficcano mount che non centrano con il tema dell'exp...e non c'è proprio nessuna regola che dice che tutte le mount debbano essere ispirate ad essa. Il nome inoltre ci dice che semplicemente ci sarà una mount che sarà un raptor, magari è un raptor meccanico, chi lo sa rofl
    Ovviamente questo discorso non vale se effettivamente quelle mount saranno della Collector Edition.

Bella scoperta ha fatto l'utente comunque, non penso ci dia molto da speculare sul tema dell'espansione, ma almeno ci rafforza un po la teoria dei South Seas, anche se ripeto, Raptormount potrebbe anche essere uno di quei casi (rari, ma esistenti) in cui ficcano una mount che non è progettata per forza per seguire un tema dell'espansione,

@Greymane è anche possibile che sia il revamp della mount di razza, come hanno fatto con i kodo in legion.
  • TartyMost Valuable Poster 25 settembre 2017, 11:15 Tarty

tazeel ha scritto:Greymane è anche possibile che sia il revamp della mount di razza, come hanno fatto con i kodo in legion.

@tazeel ma c'è anche un pet... una mount orda + una alleanza + pet di solito sono per le CE.
    L'espansione l'annunciano a novembre, con uscita nei successivi 6-8 mesi, non è così strano che abilitino già i preorder della CE versione digitale...

Io mi soffermerei sul pet... se usano un Goren come modello, è un qualcosa di sotterraneo... la mappa che si vede sull'equip dataminato, sembra indicare una zona sottomarina o sotterranea...
  • seraknis 25 settembre 2017, 12:40 seraknis
    BattleTag: Serak#21960

ma i Goren sono di Draenor O.o 0
  • Greymane 25 settembre 2017, 13:01 Greymane

- Javik [Mass Effect 3]
    seraknis ha scritto:ma i Goren sono di Draenor O.o

@seraknis

Probabilmente i suoni del Goren che gli hanno dato sono solo dei placeholder per dare un hint a riguardo, magari è un'altra nuova creatura del sottosuolo ma non le hanno dato ancora dei suoni
  • TartyMost Valuable Poster 25 settembre 2017, 21:14 Tarty

seraknis ha scritto:ma i Goren sono di Draenor O.o

@seraknis ma il pet della CE è quasi sempre un murlock... ne usano il suono, non la forma.

Btw, che ne pensate della teoria secondo la quale, dopo quanto viene detto nell'audiolibro "Mille Anni di Guerra" sul fattore tempo e come trascorra diversamente nel twisting nether, quando faremo ritorno su azeroth, ci sarà un salto temporale in avanti di anni?
  1 ... 678