Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
Note: Patch will go live on Tuesday, May 23 in North America.
Note: Balance Changes will go live in all regions today, May 22.
- New Products are available in the Collection
- Tastosis Announcer
- Professional casters Dan "Artosis" Stemkoski and Nicolas "Tasteless" Plott have joined forces for a tag-team Announcer.
- Check out our blog for more details.
- Amon’s Armada Carrier Skin
- Aquatic Broodlord Skin
- Mecha Viking Skin
- Premiere Skin Bundle
- Check out our blog for more details.
- A new ‘Color’ menu option has been added.
- All color options previously under ‘Gameplay’ can now be found here.
- You can now adjust default colors in Color Blind Mode.
- The color of your units on the mini-map can now be customized.
- A new Events tab has been added to the Groups and Clans list for greater visibility into upcoming or ongoing Events.
- The Groups and Clans button will display the total number of ongoing Events for all Groups and Clans.
- A chat message and animation will display when an Event begins.
- Numerous UI performance improvements.
- Emoticon Improvements
- The Emoticon selection screen is now larger.
- The Emoticon menu can now be accessed while you are in a game.
- Hitting ‘Alt’ and ‘Enter’ will now toggle between ‘Windowed-Fullscreen’ and ‘Widowed’ display modes.
- Thor armor increased from 1 to 2.
- Thor morph times reduced from 2.5 to 1.79.
- Auto-Turret damage reduced from 24 to 18.
- Auto-Turret duration increased from 7.14 to 10.
- Kinetic Overload damage increased from 30 (+14 massive) to 30 (+22 massive).
- Prismatic Alignment slows the Void Ray by 40% while active.
- Charge upgrade cost lowered from 200/200 to 100/100.
- Undetected burrow move visual effects are now more visible.
- Undetected burrow move visual effects are now be more visible.
- SCV’s now have a new ability set to autocast by default. SCV Advanced Construction allows idle SCV’s to automatically assist in constructing nearby buildings.
- Workers will now automatically split evenly between mineral nodes on all Co-op maps.
- Abathur's Bio Mass tooltip now properly shows the correct values.
- Co-op Abathur – Swarm Queens that have Bio-Mechanical Transfusion will no longer heal destructible objects when a player right-clicks on them.
- Fixed an issue where the Aleksander had infinite attack range on enemies that could not be moved.
- Fixed an issue in which creating too many Diamondbacks would prevent additional slime trails from appear as well as enemy units.
- The crashed Aleksander will now produce Infested Troopers or Civilians even if the player is at maximum supply.
- Infested Bunkers that are affected by Phase Shift will no longer take damage from Kaboomers.
- The Overseer is now properly listed as one of Stukov’s units.
- The Apocalisk, Aleksander, and infantry will now gain speed benefits from Vorazun's Time Stop Mastery.
- Fixed a model glitch when using the ‘/dance’ command with a Colossus Purifier.
- The Reduced Research Cost Mastery tooltip will now properly display when you mouse over upgrades.
- When the Minesweeper Mutator is active, mines will no longer have a chance to spawn inside the safe zone of the player starting location.
- Fixed an issue after using Rewind in which the gas and minerals icons were missing for certain menus for Protoss and Zerg.
- Black Site 2E – Fixed several issues where units were clipping into terrain and doodads.
- Incorrect icons and strings will no longer display when viewing the Upgrades in replays from matches with custom mutators.
- Brightened the Swarm Host's "Flying Locusts" passive button appears.
- Fixed an issue in which Fenix’s transmission portrait would sometimes not appear during dialogue.
- Fixed a typo for the Warbringer’s Purification Blast tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where if both players used the Rewind function after the end of a Co-op match, the experience screen displayed ‘In Progress.’
- Volatile Infested’s weapon tooltip now correctly reads “Volatile Burst.”
- Fixed an issue where Custom Game lobbies can lose a slot if "Start Game" is clicked without an invited player accepting the invite
- Creating a group or clan name with an apostrophe will no longer create an improperly formatted chat channel
- Fixed an issue in which the ‘Create with Mod’ button can sometimes create a lobby with the last selected map instead of the currently selected map.
- Map Preview images on the Map Preferences dialog will no longer display a placeholder image when loading.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s race would not be the one they selected for a tournament if they were just playing as a different race in another mode.
- Changing which skin is equipped will no longer change the location of the unit's icon in the Large Format Games selection panel.
- The chat bar will now remain in its correct location when using the ‘select Custom Mutator’ screen.
- Removed the ‘Stop’ command from the Nexus.
- The ‘Prophecy’ missions from Wings of Liberty is no longer missing text in their mission briefings.
Scritto da 23 maggio, 2017 09:42,Nella giornata di oggi sarà rilasciata la nuova patch 3.14, con le nuove modifiche ad alcune unità, i nuovi pacchetti con i modelli premium e il nuovo annunciatore "Tastosis" disponibile però solo in lingua inglese.