Matt Sherman ha scritto
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
1.20.8 has arrived. This patch was focused on dynamic turn rate and updated friend commands.
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Matchmaking games now have dynamic turn rate reduction if the client determines high latency. The turn rate will start with 16 and scale down appropriately. We expect this to make a positive impact on latency for matchmaking, and we are very excited to be rolling it out.
- /friends commands have been updated /f l (or list) Shows all Brood War friends plus all Blizzard friends who are currently in SCR
/f la (or list all) Shows all friends (BW + Blizzard, regardless of whether they are in SCR or not)
/f lb (or listBlizzard) Shows all Blizzard friends (no Brood War friends) regardless of whether they are in SCR or not
/f lo (or listOnline) Shows all friends (BW + Blizzard who are in SCR) who are currently online
- Updated the SD option for bilinear to be a slider. Sliding to the left increases sharpness, sliding to the right increases the intensity of the filter.
- Slightly reduced the size of the Replay UI center console
- Fixed an issue where users would sometimes see a blank page on the post matchmaking toast screen.
- Portraits in chat now update immediately when changed for friends and non-friend users
Scritto da 25 ottobre, 2017 15:36,Pochi giorni fa è stata pubblicata una nuova patch per StarCraft: Remastered, che si è concentrata principalmente sulla nuova funzione del "turn rate dinamico" e nuovi comandi per gestire gli amici. Successivamente è stata anche rilasciata una correzione per alcuni crash ricorrenti.