Patch note complete, con altri aggiornamenti e bugfix, nel bluepost.
Matt Sherman ha scritto
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors,
1.20.7 has arrived. This patch is focused on dynamic lighting, and the Protoss console.
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Revamped the Replay UI to have all the observer mode features as well as a brand-new production tab.
- Implemented code changes to optimize the dynamic VRAM requirement down to 2gigs. The optimization will not work for the following cards:
- NVIDIA 590
- Radeon HD 4850 X2
- Radeon HD 4870 X2
- Radeon HD 5970 2GB Version
- Added a new option “Use Mouse Confine” to control if the mouse should be confined or not. Added a hotkey 'alt-F1'
- “+” will now re-display the last 10 chat messages in game.
- The hotkey Alt + S has been assigned to open the Select Map frame from within the Create custom game menu.
- Players in chat channels are now ordered by time joined.
- We have updated the art style of the Protoss console.
- The Gavel is back. (Chat room operator commands)
- Fixed crash instances related to chat commands.
- Players will now be re-queued automatically if they fail to matchmake.
- /dnd now properly works when set in game.
- The /help command now works within the game lobby
- /ignore is now working correctly in chat & game lobbies across different gateways.