Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
Below are the latest balance changes for the StarCraft II Legacy of the Void Beta. Let us know what you think once you've gotten a chance to test them out.
- Chrono boost cooldown increased from 1 to 4 seconds.
- Chrono boost rate increased from 20% to 22.5%
- Disruptor cost changed from 100/200 to 150/150.
- Photon Overcharge duration decreased from 21 to 11 seconds.
- Calldown: MULE, Calldown: Extra Supplies, and Scanner Sweep now all function as they do in Heart of the Swarm.
- Auto-attack now also hits air units.
- Increased Lock On Anti-Air damage to 240.
- Mag-Field Accelerator upgrade changed:
- 400 +200 armored versus ground.
- 360 +240 armored versus air.
- Liberator's Defender Mode requires research again.
- Cost is 150/150.
- Research time is 79 seconds.
- Researched at Starport with Tech Lab
- Creep now recedes twice as fast.
- Overlord transport upgrade now only requires an Evolution Chamber.
- Roach burrow move speed decreased from 3.85 to 3.14.
- Spawn Larva
- No longer can be autocast.
- Multiple casts can now be queued on a single base.
Scritto da 18 settembre, 2015 08:49,Vediamo le ultime modifiche inserite per tutte e tre le razze e come sono stati nuovamente modificati Chrono boost e MULE nella beta di Legacy of the Void.Tag: legacy of the void