Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – September 22, 2017
A new Overwatch patch is currently in development and now available for testing. To share your feedback or report and issue, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and therefore will only reflect changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Ultimate charge is now immediately expended when a hero’s Ultimate ability is activated, instead of being depleted over a short period of time
- Players now have the option to now hold down the boost button, rather than using the default toggle method. Releasing the button will end the ability. The Hold Boosters option can be found under the “Controls” tab in the “Options” menu, then select D.Va from the dropdown menu
- A team-colored high-water mark will now appear in the progress bar until the attacking team has overtaken the defending team’s progress
- When capturing an objective, the progress bar is now broken into three segments. When filled, each segment will trigger an animation and audio cue
- The number of defenders currently on the objective will now be displayed with the attacker count, just below the progress bar
- Team colors are now visible in the capture point progress bar on Assault, Escort, and Assault/Escort maps
- Fixed a bug that allowed muted players to become unmuted after leaving and rejoining the same match
- Fixed a bug that caused bots to get trapped in a movement loop after taking the tunnel under the capture point on the University section of Oasis
- Fixed an issue that caused matches to end in a draw when both teams won their first attacking rounds in overtime on Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Temple of Anubis, or Volskaya Industries
- Fixed a bug that prevented D.Va’s Projectile Speed slider from appearing in Custom Game settings
- Fixed a bug that caused Lúcio’s soccer ball to fly off in the wrong different direction when activating his Juggle emote at 30 FPS
- Fixed a bug that caused Roadhog’s chest to deflate when his Tuckered Out emote was activated while the Mako or Sharkbait skins were equipped
- Fixed a bug that prevented the sound effects on Symmetra’s turrets from being heard by teammates
- Fixed a bug that prevented Torbjörn’s weapon-draw animation from being played when turret placement was canceled
- Fixed a bug on King’s Row that caused a dark box to appear if you stared into the robot city for too long
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra to reach unintended locations on Volskaya Industries
Scritto da 25 settembre, 2017 08:45,Nello scorso fine settimana si è attivato un nuovo PTR per Overwatch. Al momento ci sono principalmente bug fix e modifiche all'interfaccia, però non è escluso che nelle prossime settimane arrivino novità sostanziose.