Josh Engen ha scritto
A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
Please note that these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.
- The total damage reduction that a hero can receive while buffed (e.g. from Ana's Nano Boost and Orisa's Fortify) has been capped at 50% (formerly 70%)
- Bastion now takes 20% less damage while in Configuration: Sentry or Tank (formerly 35%)
Developer Comments: After introducing the new Ironclad passive ability in the last patch, Bastion felt a little too difficult to deal with. This reduction maintains his survivability while he’s transformed, but he shouldn’t feel so overbearing to enemies.
- Particle Barrier
- No longer protects Zarya from knockback
- Projected Barrier
- No longer protects allies from knockback
Developer Comments: This change is actually reverting an attempted bug fix from a previous patch. Now, Zarya’s barriers no longer protect players who are hit by a knockback effect that pierces the shield. This change does not affect knockback abilities that occur outside the barriers. For example, if Zarya has a barrier on herself and is hit by one of Pharah’s concussive blasts, she won’t be affected, because the barrier blocked the effect. However, if Winston uses his ultimate and starts to swing at Zarya, it will now knock her back even if a protective barrier is active, since melee attacks pierce barriers.
- Fixed an issue preventing heroes in 1v1 Mystery Duel from being shuffled correctly
- Fixed an issue preventing players from loading the Season 1 and 2 leaderboards
- Fixed an issue preventing D.Va’s Defense Matrix from properly blocking enemy fire that has passed through another enemy hero
- Fixed an issue preventing Winston’s hitbox from lining up with his pose while crouched
Scritto da 04 marzo, 2017 11:20,Come promesso da Jeff, le modifiche a Bastion e Zarya presenti nel PTR del gioco sono state applicate anche nei server live, insieme a qualche bugfix.
06 marzo 2017, 10:04
Hell On EarthPerchè rovinare il povero Bastion :( La riparazione in movimento è cosa buona e giusta.. ma il resto sono nerf immotivati.. imho :(0
06 marzo 2017, 11:40
Hearest thou my voice, still?ma il resto sono nerf immotivati.. imho :(
http://smiley-the-guy.tumblr.com/post/1 ... ecubeeater[quote]ma il resto sono nerf immotivati.. imho :([/quote]0
- Commenta la notizia