Blizzard Entertainment ha scritto
A new beta patch is now live. Read below to learn about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the Beta Feedback forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our Beta Bug Report forum.
Please note that some changes may not be documented or described in full detail.
- Soldier: 76 has been re-enabled for all game modes
- Added some transparency to Widowmaker’s scope graphic when scoped in
- Added “Young” Genji Legendary skin
- Several new sprays have been added for Bastion, Mei, Mercy, Pharah, and Winston
- Fixed an issue that caused the killcam and spectator camera angle to suddenly “snap” whenever Zarya cast Particle Barrier or Projected Barrier
- Mercy’s damage beam will now correctly amplify its target’s damage
- Fixed an issue where Widowmaker’s scope graphic wasn’t rendering when scoped in
- Fixed a collision issue with the theater door outside the attacking spawn in Hollywood
- Fixed an issue with the implementation of “Commando: 76” and “Night Ops: 76” Legendary skins
- Fixed an issue that caused “Scarecrow” Junkat’s Steel Trap to be unkillable
- Fixed an issue with hero weapons not appearing for several skins
Scritto da 07 aprile, 2016 12:29,Con questa piccola patch è stato aggiunto nuovamente il Soldato-76 e corretto il bug che lo faceva diventare invisibile; aggiunta inoltre la skin leggendaria di Genji e risolti alcuni problemi grafici.